GS Spread sheets?

Cupcake

Cathlete
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had workout sheets they would be willing to share for the GS?

I just got these and I'm loving them!

I just previewed the workout and wrote down each exercise, reps, and sets in a notebook. Then next to it, I wrote down the weight I used. Nothing fancy but it works for me. I keep the notebook and bookmarked each page because I use it for most of Cathe's weight dvds (not XTRAIN). So I don't have to try to figure out where each piece of paper is, it's all in one place.

I lose track once she does the bonus rounds with half way ups for the Leg Annihilation Work out...

http://www.themeasuredmom.com/wp-co...te-Cathe-Compendium-updated-October-20131.pdf

GS starts on page 31. You should be able to copy the content and paste it into excel and format it to your liking.

I have done this for the videos I own to make a master list in excel for reference as to overall workout time and premixes. It makes creating my own rotations easier. I cut out the details of the exercises though, my list was already 30 pages long without them!

I too keep a book with my weights. I started doing it that way years ago, before the compendium was available. It's habit I suppose for me to keep doing it the old way, but it works :).

Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Thank you everyone!

I really appreciate the responses and now have copies of not just GS but all the other workouts! It makes life so much easier! Thanks again !:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.