GRUMPY

miller2917

Cathlete
Have my DVDs and can't even do them!!! Grr. Bad storm in Ohio. AEP projecting power restoration on July 7th!!!! Bad on many levels. Was so looking forward to doing DVDs . Eating pizza instead. :(

Power outage

Aww.... I'm so sorry! :( My heart goes out to you. Having no power is awful! :( I don't understand why it takes sooooooo loooooong for the utility co. to restore power! :mad: We finally had a huge generator installed at our home, and having that peace of mind is very comforting! Perhaps you might consider investing in one? It is so worth your sanity!! Sending warm (((hugs))) & prayers your way!! Take care.

miller2917 said:
Got it back on Sunday night. So happy. Feel bad for those that are still without.

Yah, glad it's back on...luckily, we never lost power and we are in Ohio too! It's been terribly hot this past week to be without AC!!! And, no power to do your workouts! Awwwk!!! Soooo, which one did you do first???? :D

Sent from my iPad using CatheForum

So glad to hear you have your power back. I've been really lucky through all this heat (knock on wood) and feel terrible for those of you who have been coping without ac.

So, now that life's a little more normal, go work, work and let us know what you think about the new workouts! :).

I think I might like crossfire but jury is still out. I did 50 min premix on to the max that kicked my butt. I only did 35 min premix from crossfire and burned 347 calories so that was great. @ power - there are still do many ppl without here. Its really awful. What's crazy is that AEP is strategically cutting power to folks - I think we must be in brown out danger. Thankfully we haven't been without for the past few days. I really have been making an effort not to over use electricity. I do LOVE summer so I hate to complain about the heat. Thinking we def need to invest in a portable generator. Debbie where are you located in ohio?

I lost power (in the Washington, DC area) for 5 days and missed doing my workouts during that time. When I got power back, I did Cardio Supersets (I didn't preorder To The Max or Crossfire because of concerns that I wouldn't like the high impact). Now my lower back is sore. I'm sure I'll recover quickly, but I am grumpy about the disruption in my exercise routine. I know the outage could have been worse. I read about folks who lost not only power but also their water supply for a prolonged period. Now that would have made me downright miserable.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.