Grey's??

Jennifit

Cathlete
OMG!!!! I couldn't sleep last night after watching the season finale! So scary. I couldn't stop thinking about how I would react if something like that were to happen to me...I would be terrified...

LOVED IT!!!! Totally on the edge of my seat the entire time, crying sometimes, etc. Great finale.

I haven't been watching Grey's for the last couple of seasons and I just happened to turn on the TV last night and it was on. I was hooked! I missed the first 20 minutes or so but wow!

Great episode! They kept it surprising the whole way and didn't make it too silly or predictable. Loved it!

I also have not watched Grey's for a while now but tuned in last night just channel surfing and was completely hooked. Great show!

Last night's episode was the best!! I couldn't believe it when Owen went into the OR and Mr Clark was there..... what a great totally unexpected twist. I have only watched it sporadically this season but what a finale!!

I couldn't sleep either Thursday night. I was up until 2am. That episode was the best I've ever seen on tv! I watched it again last night with my DH and he felt the same.

I knew it was going to be an intense and longer episode, so I DVR'd it which was nice since I could watch it when I wanted, BUT I will say that not having the commercials as "down time" to register everything made it super intense! I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep if I'd have watched it that night. It was hard to go to work the next day, however, when everyone was all abuzz about it:)

Heidi

Sooooo good!! I DVRd it also and just watched it. I was on the edge of my seat the entire episode as well. I have grown a little tired of it this season, but the last 2 episodes have been riveting!!! I will tune in still next season for sure!! Gotta see what happens! :)
Jenn

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.