Grey's Anatomy

dss62467

Cathlete
I just finished watching this week's Grey's Anatomy. Has Chandra Wilson every gotten an Emmy? That woman is amazing! Nobody gets my emotions going like she does.

I do not know the answer to your question, but agree that she is phenomenal. This week's show was really really good, I can't wait to see how the story line with Izzy develops!

The whole broken "thing" with McSteamy and Little Grey was hilarious! The death row storyline was amazing and I understood how Meredith could have sympathy for him and just want to show him compassion. I also understand about arguing with a friend and then trying to find a common ground again (Meredith and Cristina Yang)

I was crying through the whole little boy part. I couldn't imagine having to say goodbye to my child and letting him go. That was awful to watch. I wasn't just crying, I hurt for that mother (Yes, I know that it is just TV, but this is one of only 3 shows that I watch for entertainment and I like to really get into my programs!).

I have been not liking a lot of the shows (on Grey's) this year, but this episode was VERY good (finally...again!!)

I am glad that I am not the only one talking about this episode!
Jenn

Absolutely I understood Meredith's compassion for the serial killer...he was Eric Stoltz for eff's sake! How could you not feel for the man? But seriously, she is a very sensitive (albeit whiney) woman and I probably would have done the same exact thing. I always see the best in people and forgive easier than many people do.

I would have put Chandra's performance in that episode in the same league as Daniel Day Lewis in There Will Be Blood - just from the sheer intensity and raw emotion. It's a shame she isn't the star she should be, and it's most likely because she's short and round. Irritates me that someone with her talent isn't as recognized as someone with no acting skills like Heather Graham.

The Daniel Day Lewis comparison might be a LITTLE much, but damn...she's nearly as good.

I am soooo sick of the Izzy story line. My DH just thinks she is crazy. Chandra's performances have always been great. She really does a fabulous job and should win an Emmy.

I finally watched this episode last night and when it was over I said to DH, THIS is why I watch Grey's Anatomy! Finally, a great episode again- I was wondering where they went. :p Chandra was amazing- I think she won her Emmy right there.

I like how Derek and Meredith aren't so on/off this season- they seem to be together and working through things instead of flipping out and taking time apart. That was getting tired.

I think I heard Izzie has a brain aneurysm so I'm guessing it's curtains for both she and George? Can't wait for the Private Practice/Grey's crossover next week!

I LOVED this week's episode. All the story lines were great and the acting in this episode was excellent across the board. I was totally surprised by the "I'm here for you" element. Sad to see Denny go (that guy's hot). And I agree about Eric Stoltz, too. Love him. Can't wait for next week.

I just watched this episode off the DVR and it was AWESOME! Chandra is such an incredible actress and deserves an emmy for sure. I love the story lines on this episode and I can' t wait for this crossover episode coming up. I love private practice too...they are both awesome shows. I might be the only one who likes Izzy but that Denny story line dragged on WAY too long. I like the whole conclusion to it though where she finds out she is sick. I'm interested to see how she will find out what's wrong with her but of course I think its a brain condition too and always did.

OMG - I'm in the UK and I love reading your Grey's posts. We're so far behind you here, so I get to know what's going to happen in the future!

Emma

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.