Greetings From NYC

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! A couple of hours ago I just completed the morning session of my EB Power Hour workout in NYC. I want to thank all of you for coming out to support me through this launch and my new teaming with Eggland's Best Eggs. Did we have fun or what???!!! It was so exciting to share this time with you. The workout had such a unique special feeling to it since we were not only making history but sharing laughter, pictures, stories, as well as a well earned breakfast together. What a great time. Thank you again for coming and thank you for those warm supportive hugs. You are the best! :D

Thanks Cathe! It was so nice to finally meet you in person. I appreciated that you went around the room both before and after the event to speak with all the attendees. You're such a gracious lady. In fact, even the President of Egglands came up and spoke to some of us before the event started. I think it was a great success and I wish you the best in your association with Egglands.

Cathe - Thanks for having us! It was very exciting to see you in person. The event was both sweaty and fun and I wish you all the best with your new partership.

Hi Cathe

It was great to meet you. Thanks for doing this event. Good luck with the Eggland partnership. Hopefully it means we may see more of you ;)

Sorry I missed it!

Hello Cathe!

I SO wished to have gone to see you in NYC!! I live only across the river (NJ) and always wanted to meet you. (HUGE FAN!!) But I promised my sister I'd watch her kids this summer, and of course, today was the first day of summer. Figures.

Hopefully you'll be having similar events, and I'll get another chance. You're such an inspiration, and keep me motivated to stay fit & healthy! (Love STS and every other DVD too!)

So thank you, and look forward meeting you another time.

Marcia

I was in the 4:30 class and we had so much fun. Cathe is so sweet in person and took pictures and signed my DVD case for me. We had a blast.

Thanks Cathe,

Loralie

P.S...have a magical time in Disney World tomorrow. :D

Cathe - I had a blast!! I also was in the 4:30 class and loved every minute. Thanks for a great workout, good food and pic--I now have a new avatar:)

THANK YOU AFTERNOON EXERCISERS

Thank you to our pm session Cathletes. You were all so happy and just as gracious and warm as the morning bunch. :D

Thank you for sharing your time with me this afternoon. I enjoyed hearing about your dreams, your accomplishments, and your goals. I hope you are all home soaking in the tubbie :D

Thanks for the special Disney World wishes. Yes, in just a few short hours I will be back in the car headed to the airport. It's just a quick visit but it's better than nothing right? I'll be back Monday afternoon.

Hugs Everyone!
Cathe

Thank You!!!!

Thank you, Cathe for the opportunity to meet and get sweaty with you during the morning session. It's nice to see that you are a "real" person and only endorse that which means something to you. Best wishes in your partnership.

Alycia

Thank you so much for this opportunity, Cathe!! I was in the PM class and loved every minute of it (I didn't even mind when the woman working out next to me accidentally kicked me, LOL!!). I had such an AMAZING time and you are a huge inspiration!!!!! I really appreciate your impeccable attitude and graciousness...such a sweet woman. Thanks again for making it an awesome afternoon!!!

Cathe, that was so much fun, & very exciting to be included in your newest venture! Thanks for making us a part of it, & thanks for giving us a great, sweaty workout in person!

Thanks so much Cathe for a great morning. I enjoyed the workout and meeting such nice people who share my interest in health and fitness. A special thank You to Saundra who was nice enough to take my picture with you and email it to me.

Thank you!

I was at the 4:30 class - the workout was so wonderful, it was great to meet fellow "Cathletes" and meeting you in person was fantastic!!

Cathe, thank you so much for hosting such a fun morning. The workout was fun, the food was delicious and being in the company of so many other Cathe fans made the trip more fun that I could have imagined. It was well worth the trip!!!

Bev

Cathe, It was great to meet you yesterday morning! Great workout, great food, great people.

Bev, it was nice to meet you too, I still can't believe you came all the way from SC!
Barbara P

Thanks Cathe! The a.m. session was a rockin' time! My husband and I enjoyed coming to NYC. I live in NJ but never seem to make it into the city much. Love Eggland's Best Eggs too! Also, thanks for the lovely compliment you paid me!

Last edited:
Cathe it was so great to see you again thank you so much for including us it was so much fun. It was great to meet some new Catheites as well
Diana

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.