Greatest hits #2?

Holy cow where do I begin? Cathe could do.....upper body , lower body, metabolic, kickbox, total body, Hiit/Tabata. There's so much to choose from. I probably couldn't even pick a "favorite" because there are way too many that I love depending on my mood that day!

I just think it would be fun to have a greeatest hits #2. The way her other compilations are put together are great!

Something to note here is if you're a Cathe OnDemand customer you can make whatever Greatest Hits video you want with our Workout Blender in less than a minute or two.

An added surprise bonus Greatest hits DVD would be friggin awesome! Hit the lower body, a bit of cardio and some kickbox type of work with abs! I'm in!

An added surprise bonus Greatest hits DVD would be friggin awesome! Hit the lower body, a bit of cardio and some kickbox type of work with abs! I'm in!
Something to note here is if you're a Cathe OnDemand customer you can make whatever Greatest Hits video you want with our Workout Blender in less than a minute or two.

That would be nice but at this point, I would like to see ICE on it's way! And as
Far as the workout blender making up your own greatest hits, that is
Certainly true.....I've blended 85 of my own so far...:). I've been busy!!!

That would be nice but at this point, I would like to see ICE on it's way! And as
Far as the workout blender making up your own greatest hits, that is
Certainly true.....I've blended 85 of my own so far...:). I've been busy!!!

While we are on ICE --- KCM is filming. I believe the director has also been involved in Cathe's production for very long.
Hmmm I hope this mean filming will start within a week. Please do not quote me on this. I am changing my user name
LOL:D.

While we are on ICE --- KCM is filming. I believe the director has also been involved in Cathe's production for very long.
Hmmm I hope this mean filming will start within a week. Please do not quote me on this. I am changing my user name
LOL:D.
I saw this about KCM last week as well. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.