Great Group of People!!!

HI, I have been reading cathe's web site for a few months now, and I have to say you guys are great!!! I love the check-in, I will start checking in next week. But, I feel a little intimidated, it seems like ya'll know each other so well!! Can you make room for one more??? Have a great week:)
Jennifer

There is always room!

Jump in Jennifer...the more the merrier
happy.gif
!

And please don't feel intimidated...we're all just regular folk
wink.gif

nancy:O)

WELCOME Jennifer!

We're soo glad to have you here!
happy.gif
It's a great site and you really do feel like you get to know some of the people well. It's nice because we all have something in common~FITNESS! I read your bio and you will fit in perfect. How fun, you teach little ones aerobics. That is so sweet. I love your kids names too. Feel free to join in whenever you have something to share or a question.

A big Waaaahhhhooooooo.....

To you Jennifer!!!!

And Welcome to the forum.... we ARE a great bunch of people, aren't we?
wink.gif
And we like those happy faces
happy.gif
and winks
wink.gif
and I am especially partial to Wahhhhhhoooooo's.... Of course, they're even worse when I'm endorphin-induced !!!

We look forward to your post on Sunday!
NanC is right.... you'll fit RIGHT IN!

Till Sunday....
Cleda

I'm pretty new here myself

I only just started posting here a couple of weeks ago and I've found this to be a warm, welcoming group of people, so relax and join in with the rest of us!

Hi Jennifer!

Glad you are out there to share with us. It is always nice to have more members in the fitness community here. Please don't feel intimidated - we are just regular people who happen to share a passion for fitness
happy.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.