Great Glutes

Terina

Cathlete
love this workout
Used 10’s,8’s 12lb and 20lb.
I need to add 1 more lower body workout to my rotation to work on my glutes more. Wanna work more on glutes “No granny butt here”
Just curious what has worked for you? Any advice?

I love Lower Body Blast, Gym Style Legs, Butts & Guts, and tomorrow morning for the first time in a long time I’m doing Legs & Glutes from the Body Blast series.

This fall I was inspired by a few Cathletes who were doing a "Time Travel" through Cathe's older workouts ... so October and November I rotated through a number of older series myself. I had fun doing the oldies, but I must say the LB workout that had my legs "talking" back to me was the LIS Tri-Sets LB - something about all those lower lunges just got to me, even though it doesn't really use heavier weights.

I emphasize lower body work in my informal "rotations," so it's hard for me to get to the point of soreness anymore. However...for some reason, the lower body work from Total Body Trisets (Low Impact series) gets me every time. I think it's the move where you balance on one leg and repeatedly pick-up and set-down a dumbbell. There's a 35 minute "Lower Body Express" premix that skips all the upper-body work to make it a great leg day workout.

Also a big fan of the "Leg Press Mania" premix of Legs & Glutes (Body Blast series). The floor work from that workout is fantastic.

I’ve had to tweak my tank top rotation as I missed my workout this morning because I wasn’t feeling well yesterday or today. I’m feeling better now and hope to be back at it in the morning. So now that I’m on a 5 day workout I’m gonna do RWH hiit circuit upper body, RWH hiit circuit lower, STS Meso 3, wk 3 shoulders, bis and tris, cardio (undecided at the moment) and total body Trisets lower.

I love hiit lower body circuit and can’t wait to try total body Trisets lower for the first time.

Wanna work more on glutes “No granny butt here”
Just curious what has worked for you? Any advice?
I am coming back to your thread cause I am not sure i replied to your question.

what worked for me is plyo, i love plyo.

At this point, I do not need them much to lean out.
I am aiming at loosing weight.

What really worked is fun cardio/plyo and HEAVY weight.

Terina, I love your "No granny look/butt" attitude.
You inspire me fellow cathlete;)

HIIT Circuit Lower Body from RWH is tomorrow’s workout. I did it several months ago and forgot how tough it was. The last time I did a RWH rotation was shortly after I received it. Otherwise, I’d pick and choose workouts from the series such as HIIT Circuit Upper Body, Lift it HIIT It Legs and the lift it hit it workouts for the upper body. I also love bonus abs #1 from RWH. The use of the 8 pound weight and then those crazy walking planks with the floor jacks at the end is delightfully brutal. That was my ab workout this morning after HIIT Circuit Upper Body.

HIIT Circuit Lower Body from RWH is tomorrow’s workout. I did it several months ago and forgot how tough it was. The last time I did a RWH rotation was shortly after I received it. Otherwise, I’d pick and choose workouts from the series such as HIIT Circuit Upper Body, Lift it HIIT It Legs and the lift it hit it workouts for the upper body. I also love bonus abs #1 from RWH. The use of the 8 pound weight and then those crazy walking planks with the floor jacks at the end is delightfully brutal. That was my ab workout this morning after HIIT Circuit Upper Body.
I like that ab workout as well. With the weight, I feel my abs working! One of my favorite ab workouts!

This morning was HIIT Circuit Lower Body from RWH and I had a fantastic leg day. I was able to do all the cardio move’s except I had to modify those hops onto and over the step right at the beginning and I guess I’m not coordinated enough to do those repeater hops where you go around and then over the step. It was a great way to get cardio and legs together in a fairly short amount of time.

This morning was HIIT Circuit Lower Body from RWH and I had a fantastic leg day. I was able to do all the cardio move’s except I had to modify those hops onto and over the step right at the beginning and I guess I’m not coordinated enough to do those repeater hops where you go around and then over the step. It was a great way to get cardio and legs together in a fairly short amount of time.

This one is one my favourite i have not visited for a year. This is what I need right now to regain back my endurance and strength while having fun:) ;)
Contrast training.

Thanks for adding this to the list cause it is fun and it works. For me it worked and will always do.

I do not mind coordination as I feel confortable with it. i love plyo.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.