Great Class on Cathe Cam!

Wendy G.

Cathlete
Hi Cathe!

This morning was the first time I was able to watch a live class on Cathe Cam and boy, was I impressed!
happy.gif

PLEASE tell me that today's workout is similar to your new Circuit Max video! Loved the music, loved the routine, and I LOVED the intensity!

I'm so jealous of everyone that is fortunate enough to take live classes from you on a regular basis! I hope they realize how lucky they are!
happy.gif

Have a great day!
Wendy G.

Triple drat!!

I MISSED IT!!!!

I told myself last night that I *had* to remember to watch the Cathe cam today. Phooey! I guess I just need to admit, that at my age, it is time to start writing things down. LOL!

Suzanne

Hi Wendy!

Yes, that was Circuit Max in its entirety.... music, and all. There were no deviations from the format. I wanted to post an announcement that I was going to do Circuit Max on the cam but just couldn't get to it. I'm glad you enjoyed watching
happy.gif
!

Think you will repeat?

Hi Cathe, A big triple drat from me too for missing it! Especially since it was Circuit Max
wink.gif

Do you think you will be doing it again on a Friday cam class?

Thanks,
nancy:O)

Thanks Cathe, and a question...

Wow! I can't believe I got to preview the Circuit Max routine! What a treat!
happy.gif
happy.gif

Any chance that the soundtrack to your new videos will be available to purchase? The music just ROCKED!
happy.gif

I am SO EXCITED to receive these videos! Thanks to you and your crew for all of your hard work!

Hi Nancy!

Unfortunately I can't put Circuit Max on the Friday cam because the members know that Wednesday is circuit day and adjust their schedules accordingly. But I'm sure we will film the Wed class again in the future
happy.gif
!

soundtrack

So glad you enjoyed the music. I had fun working on this project with Muscle Mixes. As of right now there are no plans for a soundtrack on Circuit Max. Thats not to say that it would never be considered but, unfortunately, we currently don't have the time to get involved with looking into it. But thanks for expressing your interest though
happy.gif

It looked like a fun class

I also was lucky enough to watch portions of the class and thought the same thing as Wendy. Wow! This class looks similar to what Cicuit Max will be. I missed the first 15 minutes or so because I lost track of time going through my e-mail. But, when I realized the time, I quickly opened up IE and Netscape (I'm behind a firewall so I don't get a chance to really hear the workout in its entirety due to the traffic flow through the firewall).

Cathe, you were wearing the cutest outfit; I really liked that top.
happy.gif

Lorrayne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.