Gravity training! Cathe posted on fb!

gonnabea5

Cathlete
Cathe posted on fb that she and some others just finished getting gravity training certified. it's a program that goes with a total gym. that's exciting. I can't wait for more news!

Yeah, I'm not seeing it yet either. Still I found some links to trainers demo-ing this in Australia and the equipment does not look cheap. Still, it does total body and also has uses for pilates, apparently, so double duty.

Clare

Last edited:
yep, it's there. there are like 4 pics on her page. but she two fb pages. one for cathe and one for cathe Friedrich.

Here is Cathe's response after someone asked if she would she be releasing videos using the Gravity System:

"Total Gym and Gravity are licensed branded companies. I wouldn't be able to do a video using their product without their permission. Even so, I don't think there is enough of Cathlete audience who own Total Gyms to make this type of release doable."

So there you have it. Back to guessing what the surprise is.... ;)

Hmm maybe you have to be "friends" with Cathe on facebook in order to see these postings because I still don't see anything - but I am technologically challenged so it's entirely possible I'm just too inept to scroll properly and find this lol!

Hmm maybe you have to be "friends" with Cathe on facebook in order to see these postings because I still don't see anything - but I am technologically challenged so it's entirely possible I'm just too inept to scroll properly and find this lol!

Yes, you do have to be "friends" with Cathe on that page to see all her posts.

Now i see where you were looking on Cathe's facebook page Shereta. If you scroll down on the Lt hand side of the page and click on Four Seasons Health Club, there are various postings about the new target zone training utilizing various equipment in her gym. Gosh that's a fabulous gym in those pics...i'm putting this on my bucket list now to workout at Cathe's gym at least once in my life!

I would love to have a Total Gym DVD by Cathe. The TG people should ask her to produce a DVD for them to include with their product. Their infomercials are pathetic. They can improve them dramatically just by having Cathe demonstrate few exercises.

I have a TG (cheaper version from ages ago). I only use it for assisted pull ups. It turns pull ups into an endurance workout because you control the percentage of body weight you want to use. It's great for that purpose.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.