Got my Tshirts!!

pussycat

Cathlete
I got my tshirts on Monday!! Yeah!!! *happy dancing*

I got a plain white, a white/pink, and a white/red one and love them all! Cathe has managed to do it once again........offered an excellent product! :) :) :) :)

Anyone else get theirs yet?

I was wondering the same thing. My black Cathe logo one seemed to run a little on the small size when I bought it 2 years aago, so I was wondering if the new styles ran the same way.

Jean

Just giving this a nudge to the top! I'd love to know this before ordering. Also, how "sheer" is the semi-sheer for the t-shirts?

Thanks,
Mattea:7

And which style did you get? I love the baby dolls BUT I worry they will be more junior sized (and thus too short).

Jean~I did the same thing with my first Cathe tshirt and had to reorder the next size. So I went up a size for the regular shirt and up two sizes for the basball ts.

Hi Mattea~They are not really sheer, more like lightweight (but white) so you can see a white bra but not a nude one. :)

red mct~I ended up going 2 sizes larger for the baseball Ts because I was afraid of the same thing. I have a long torso which makes short shirts worse! I have washed & dried them and the length is good but they are also a looser fit. :-( I'll probably only go up one size if I order anymore.

These are the ones that I bought:

Embrace the Challenge Baseball T (white/pink frost) #41382
Embroidered Cathe Logo Basball T (white/red) #1441 Love this one!!:)
Cathe Embroidered BabyDoll T (white) #61382 This one is a much heavier cotton--not see through at all.

I want to order a tank too, but I think I'll just go up one size.

Yep! I normally where a medium, some smalls, and ordered large and xlarge. But the xlarges are a very loose fit.

I would love to buy some Cathe t-shirts.

I am also wondering if anyone has the fleece and if you like it? :)

Thanks!

:)

"Life is too short - Be the best you can be every single day!"

Thanks Susan! I was thinking of going with the light blue/navy baseball tee and now I'll just be pulling out the ole' credit card...}(

You are very welcome! I hope you enjoy yours as much I as love mine. :)

I had to add--How cool to have met Cathe AND get your picture taken with her!! Great photo! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.