Got my Insanity!! :)

Travisli

Cathlete
I got my Insanity from Ebay and I'm in the middle of viewing them all to make sure I got the whole thing and so far so good.

Can I just say . . . damn! Shaun T is crazy, but I like it. :D

I'm not starting insanity for a couple weeks because I'm starting a 10 day cleanse tomorrow and I really think I need to be eating food when I attempt to keep up with him but I am beyond excited to see what happens when I put him into my mix.

Love it. So happy I spent the money . . .

How hard is Insanity? I did the first workout on Friday... I thought the warm-up was the workout! Shaun T is in unbelievable shape! He's great, too. Very motivating. And the Insane Abs were tough. Every single exercise was soooo hard!

I think they chose the perfect name for this workout series: Insanity! Enjoy! :D

Are you planning on doing the Insanity rotation, or mixing the work-outs in with whatever else you are doing?

I'm thinking about trying to do the Insanity rotation. I am undecided though. With summer being here, I do a lot of golf/tennis/biking. It will definitely cut into the quality/ability of those other pursuits. I will be out of town 15-21, so I will decide sometime shortly after that.

Winter would work better for me, but I really don't want to wait that long to start.

Don't they look brutal? In a good way. I love Shaun T.

Annie

Annie, I'm using it for my cardio days... following the workouts in order, but also doing kettlebell workouts in between.

If this doesn't get me in shape for bathing suit season, nothing will!

I am going to follow the Insanity rotation but I will more than likely do other stuff too. I run early in the morning and I don't intend to stop that and then I've been biking at least one day on the weekend and I don't intend to stop that either :) I figure I should be very ready to put a bathing suit on when the weather says it's time . . .

Insanity does look scary but I am sure I can do it!! :D

i was going to do the rotation next week but i think its too much do it in summer because my work hours are longer-sales-. i will do it again next january when my work hours are slower. i still have p90x,p90x+,bbl,and jl and this is my last week of sts!good luck doing outdoor sports plus insanity-insane!

laura

I'm still too chicken to take the Insanity plunge! I'm not sure if I would be able to keep up with it. Then again, I haven't really seen the workout; I just heard about how crazy it was.

Travis, let us know what you think!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.