GOT MY DVDS!!!!!

lrusso

Cathlete
That was quick, all the way to Florida!! Gotta love USPS! Thanks mailman! Thanks Cathe! Off to preview! :D:D:D

:( My shipping is via UPS and I'm not supposed to get mine until 12/1. :eek:

Y'all will have to do the 'test runs' and fill me in so I'll be ready to go when they do get here !

Congrats to those of you who received them - DO TELL ! ! ! :p

Yippee, Yappee and Yahooooweeeeee!!! I got mine today. The only problem is...I can't decide which one I want to view first.:confused:

Thank you so much Cathe and SNM for the great service!!!!

Got mine today - Chicagoland. The mailman left them in the rain :( Of course, it poured today, so there was rain everywhere. He did have them under the awning

Did High Reps tonight. Finished about an hour and a half ago. Things still shaking and feeling like spaghetti. Not looking forward to trying to roll out of bed in the morning :p

Nan

Hi,

I got my dvd's this afternoon and I didn't even get a shipping notice. Early christmast to me. They got here so fast because I'm in Albany, Oregon so cool! Thanks Cathe, SNM, and UPS.;)

I'm off for lots of previewing of Cathe's newest workouts!;)

Nora

I'm in SC, the shipping method for mine is USPS and I haven't rec'd them yet. Will they come to my PO Box or Street Address? Hmmmm...need to check into that. I hope I get them soon!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.