Got Chins?

Soooosan-I love hearing about all the kid things you do. I miss all that especially the field trips. Although, I can still get my DD once in awhile to play at the park :7

Catherine-I, too, like Imax 2 better than 3. I love Imax 1 too. The thing with Imax 3 for me is that I am always changing it. Either making it easier (like stepping down from the step) or making it harder to keep my heart rate up (throwing in jumping jacks instead of leg curls).

Briee-Is it nice by you today? It is a beautiful day here so after work I have to try to get on my bike. This could be the last day for a while.

Joanne

Yes Joanne...it's gorgeous. I have to take the kids to Lacrosse to try out for "Snow white and the 7 dwarves" with the Missoula Childrens Theatre. This will be a busy week if they make it.

I don't like IMAX III as much as II either!! But I'm trying to get in some tough intervals along with the heavy lifting. I haven't been this sore in a LONG time.

Briee

Sooooooooooooosan - Well, I uh, of course I don't, um, have a chinup BAR, therefore I can't, er, do a chinup. :*

Melody - That card was a riot. The three Chins they got to sing were all equally awful (which in this case means good :) )! I loved it when the one on the right started to howl.

Oh no August....life without a chin up bar. I don't think you can do that!! We must send August a chin up bar. Ideally, they should be installed in every doorway of the home.

Soosan....did ya do those workouts yet???? This is so unfair....mine haven't arrived yet.

Briee

Oh, um, no no, I wouldn't want to uh, put you guys out for a chin up bar. Japanese walls aren't thick. I'm sure it would er, fall down. But thanks for the suggestion, eh.

Soooosan, Michele tells me you know your (WARNING : YOGA TALK) yoga. Would you mind if I ask you some questions on some workouts I'm considering?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.