Good Health/Fitness/Motivation Books you've Read

A

amanda12485

I am looking for some good books on health/fitness/motivation. Anyone read any good ones? i am going to read tom venutos body fat solution but would like to read more, I had surgery on my leg and cannoth workout for a few weeks.

Hi Amanda,

I hope you recover quickly! In the last month I have read the following books which I found to be very important for my health/fitness journey:

The Thrive Diet, by Brendan Brazier (I want to get his most recent book too - "Thrive Fitness")

Eat to Live, by Dr. Joel Fuhrman

Disease Proof Your Children, by Dr. Joel Fuhrman

These books have lead to eating changes for my whole family. In one short month I have seen great results from these changes. Improved recovery from my workouts, increased energy, clear skin and a 12 pound weight loss.

They are very interesting books - I am sure you would enjoy them while you are on the mend :)

Corrie

You on a Diet is a good one. Also Deepok Chopra. Skinny Chicks don't Eat Salads or whatever it is called. Firm for Life. Tosco, Clean eating books are great.

curious....do you eat the way she does? i've read her method about food combining. just curious.
Most of the time, yes...I'm not a vegie by any means, just lean that way quite a bit. It's not as difficult as many people make it. Feel free to PM me with any questions!
MJ

Strong Women Stay Slim.....old book and I don't remember who wrote it. If you get tired of reading youtube search for healthy recipes, intant-pot , or what ever.....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.