Good eating

Tallchick

Cathlete
Time to kick myself. Yesterday I made chocolate and peanut butter cheesecake. A mom in the kindergarten class became sick with whooping cough and pneumonia (sp?--to lazy to look up) so everyone is making the family dinner daily for a month. This weekend I am on dessert duty. Today I am making pumpkin pies (the best recipe I have found comes from The Silver Palate Cookbook). I hate, I mean hate, pumpkin pie so I should do better today. Curse those sweets!!!!!!

Yeah, I blew my week today. We took the boys to Pizza Hut and I ate alot. Then we took them for some icecream, and I ate alot.
Technically, the rest of what I ate was good, but I feel horrible for eating that stuff. But, I am going grocery shopping tomorrow and plan to get a whole new menu of clean foods.
Definately a new day tomorrow!!!!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/159/.png[/img] [/url]

http://www.picturetrail.com/megadoo2

Maybe we could make it on this checkin Mel?

Okay I'm just kidding you guys. I was giggling as I was reading that you were having some tough days of clean eating up above and that you are indeed human. Melody and I were just joking on the chin up site that we would be booted off this checkin in an instant. :7 :7 :7 .

Carry on girls - clean eating rules!! (unless of course you want to do chinups:p :p ).

Briee

I've been doing pretty good. The toughest part for me has been meals I cook for the family. For example, last night I made ravioli with vodka sauce. Not homemade anything, I'm not italian and I do the culture a major disservice if I try homemade sauce. However, the ravioli was a lowfat spinach and ricotta that we like from Costco. The vodka sauce was also a lower fat version and only had ingredients that I could actual recognize - you know, tomatoes, spices, no chemicals.

Today the plan is large salad for lunch and grilled shrimp for dinner. We're going to be working outside so I know I won't be tempted to snack on bad things. Trick will be to make sure I stay on top of my water intake. When I'm busy I sometimes forget the water. Happy Sunday!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.