Good Dumbbell/Workout Posters?

tralaiven

Cathlete
Hi,

So thankful to have my own workout room. But I would love to have some good dumbbell/lifting/plyo/workout posters to put on the walls. I have been looking online, but thought I would ask if anyone out there in Catheland has some good suggestions????

Thank you!!!

Do you mean those instructional ones or motivational like this?
il_570xN.771316468_36tb.jpg

Love decals like this! Perhaps when I get my own workout space!!

Hello,

Here is my a four superset round for lower body.

Warm up of choice plus a side leg extension with loop 8 reps each side 4 times

• Front squat, lifting dumbbells in curling fashion + Standing back leg extension 16 reps.
  • Goblet squat below parallel, if you can. To hit glutes more + Standing Leg extension holding a dumbbell on thighs 16 reps.
  • Reverse incline back leg extension on a bench 10-16 reps + Lunges 8 reps each legs.
  • Rolls out and in two legs 16 reps on stability ball + Hover squats 16 reps
This is a superset. This mean you do two exercises back to back with no rest to complete each set. Do 3 to 4 sets depending to how advanced you want it. Two grouped exercise = 1 superset.

Lol I have just seen Elsie post. I thought you wanted some workouts to print out and eventually do them.
Anyway here is my suggestion. Fitness rx has some print and go workout you could print out.:)

Here is the link http://www.fitnessrxwomen.com/training/print-go-workout/high-intensity-4-week-transformation-plan/

I am decorating my room now. Moving in next week in the house but my room is not ready yet:)

Last edited:
Hello,

Here is my a four superset round for lower body.

Warm up of choice plus a side leg extension with loop 8 reps each side 4 times

• Front squat, lifting dumbbells in curling fashion + Standing back leg extension 16 reps.
  • Goblet squat below parallel, if you can. To hit glutes more + Standing Leg extension holding a dumbbell on thighs 16 reps.
  • Reverse incline back leg extension on a bench 10-16 reps + Lunges 8 reps each legs.
  • Rolls out and in two legs 16 reps on stability ball + Hover squats 16 reps
This is a superset. This mean you do two exercises back to back with no rest to complete each set. Do 3 to 4 sets depending to how advanced you want it. Two grouped exercise = 1 superset.

Lol I have just seen Elsie post. I thought you wanted some workouts to print out and eventually do them.
Anyway here is my suggestion. Fitness rx has some print and go workout you could print out.:)

Here is the link http://www.fitnessrxwomen.com/training/print-go-workout/high-intensity-4-week-transformation-plan/

I am decorating my room now. Moving in next week in the house but my room is not ready yet:)

I totally like that workout gonna do it tonight but man there is no way I can do a box jump that high (holy sh*t)

as for posters I don't have those but I've got fitness quotes on my wall

Thanks for the replies, Nathalie, Cafelattee and Elsie!! I was thinking more along the lines of something 20"x30" range with showing the different types of exercises, or maybe a nice poster showing the muscles of the human body, etc.... I found a few on Amazon of course, but wondering if someone else had better connections for such a thing.

Sorry, I couldn't manipulate that image, but its my favorite for strange *me* reasons. I know its not what you are looking for, but I have this one and a few others from him.

I do not think your reason is *strange*. I like this thread! And I like the poster with various quote....

Thanks for the replies, Nathalie, Cafelattee and Elsie!! I was thinking more along the lines of something 20"x30" range with showing the different types of exercises, or maybe a nice poster showing the muscles of the human body, etc.... I found a few on Amazon of course, but wondering if someone else had better connections for such a thing.

I know what you are looking for. All fitness magasine now going digital, it is hard to find nice poster showing exercises,
with explanation of muscles involved. I know fitness magasine used to add big nice posters.

What body part do you enjoy working?

Is print illustrating this below what you are looking for?

600x354xHYPEREXTENSION-LATERAL-RAISE-ins1.jpg.pagespeed.ic.4-sCSAjtfk.webp

Are you on Pinterest? It might be worth looking there.
I have a few anatomy posters on my wall, with the muscles labelled. One has the exercises which target those muscles - but it came free with a book, so I don't know whether it's available to buy / print

I know what you are looking for. All fitness magasine now going digital, it is hard to find nice poster showing exercises,
with explanation of muscles involved. I know fitness magasine used to add big nice posters.

What body part do you enjoy working?

Is print illustrating this below what you are looking for?

600x354xHYPEREXTENSION-LATERAL-RAISE-ins1.jpg.pagespeed.ic.4-sCSAjtfk.webp
[/QUOTE

Sorry, I am unable to see that print. :(

Here below are links to view some posters.

http://www.fitnessrxwomen.com/training/workout-tips-advice/triceps-extensions-with-rings/
http://www.fitnessrxwomen.com/training/workout-tips-advice/punch-outs-for-shapely-arms/
http://www.fitnessrxwomen.com/training/workout-tips-advice/remodeling-your-back/

That said you will need some inquiry to get poster's from previous printed copies of Fitness Rx
for women and/or Men. I know from fact they used to include large posters illustrating exercises in the past.
They no longer do it. I do not have one in hand I could take picture of to illustrate. I am packing and moving soon.:p

I received few packaged with a purchased dumbbells. Some anatomy and physiology books include
large posters too. ATB

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.