Good Cathe workouts for the rebounder?

Jkg501

I'm wondering if others have found Cathe workouts for which the rebounder works particularly well?

Sometimes I've felt like I've ended up changing the whole Cathe workout just to make the moves work on a rebounder. But once in a while I find a workout works particularly well on the rebounder, and that the rebounder mods are minimal and don't change the intensity of the workout as a whole or structure of a given move too much.

For example, the other day I did Cathe Live 127: Circuit Works Plus Barre and Core, it it worked really well on the rebounder - I did all or most of the cardio moves on the rebounder with minimal modification, and as a bonus I turned the rebounder on its side to use as the barre.

I'm curious to hear if you guys have found any other Cathe workouts that are good on the rebounder??

Hi, I use my rebounder to replace almost 95% of the high impact step workouts. If that particular choreography is not doable on a rebounder than I just modify to protect my knees. So moves like split jumps, tuck jumps, even jumping jacks, I will always do on a rebounder and it really gets my heart rate up!!

Hi, I use my rebounder to replace almost 95% of the high impact step workouts. If that particular choreography is not doable on a rebounder than I just modify to protect my knees. So moves like split jumps, tuck jumps, even jumping jacks, I will always do on a rebounder and it really gets my heart rate up!!
This is exactly what I do!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.