GOLF ANYONE?

fossey

Cathlete
Just posting general question. Anyone like to golf?
I love it and have not been able to this year, so far, due to broken ankle.
Love the sport, very frustrating and challenging. Anyone else out there love it?:D

I've actually only ever been a few times, but really enjoyed it. I know if I had the time/money/golfing partner I would love it and would totally get into it. Although this summer has been too bloody hot to golf anyway.

I envy you, I wanted to love it, I tried for 2 years, even went to golf school in tampa for a week each year, but I find it just too mentally draining for me. I am a huge over thinker, I analyze EVERYTHING, and I could not just swing that darn club without thinking of each and every motion and step involved.

Sorry you are side lined for a bit, but I'm sure you'll be back to it in no time!

Sorry to read that you are not able to golf this year due to ankle injury. That is a bummer. I have been golfing for years. My husband is now retired and we golf together. But, that is a whole other story...
I am glad to see more young women taking up the sport. You can play it for a lifetime. My Dad is 86 and still working on his game. I hope you are back on the links soon.

I'm in my 5th year of playing golf. I love it (most of the time). Hardest sport/activity that I've ever done. Seriously. I play 3-4 times a week, also play in tournaments. Just when you think you've "got it", it disappears for a bit. There certainly is a steep learning curve to it, and it's definitely not for everyone. I'm looking forward to playing many more years.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.