Go Allison Go!

RE: I DID IT!!!!

Thank you!!! I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I came in at 2 hours and 9 minutes. YAHOO! AND.....

I CAME IN SECOND PLACE IN MY AGE GROUP!!! I still can't believe it!

The weather was perfect--cool, but not too cool, sunny, breezy, blue skies. It was amazing. I'm especially proud of myself because I only have a mountain bike. I was the only doofus there without a road bike! Trying to race with a mountain bike is like adding 50 pounds to your back. It was brutal. And the bike route was unbelievably hilly.

But I made it! No one was able to come see me finish except for my SO. He brought his camera too so hopefully I'll have a picture or two to show you later. :) My calves are absolutely killing me. Yikes. It hurts to walk!

Thanks everyone for your support. It means a lot. I can't believe I did it. It was so fun!!!!!

Off to the shower and then I'm going to treat myself to a pedicure. :) ;)

Allison

http://www.picturetrail.com/allisonj90

GO! GO! GO Allison! Let us know how it went.

Janie

4760884_bodyshot_175x233.gif
[/url]

The idea is to die young as late as possible.

Great for you! Sounds like you need a new bike! My husband is in Simsbury today cooking a pig!
Ellen

Congrats! Great job! We're proud of you! And second place in your age group is like icing on the cake...terrific! Hope you're able to post a picture later.

Congratulations Allison. It sounds like you did great.

*♥´¨)
¸ .• ♥ ´¸.•*♥´¨) ¸.♥•*¨)
(¸.•♥´ (¸ ;.♥•Jennie•♥

Smoke free since: 2/05/08

WTG Allison!! Congrats on winning 2nd in your age group!:)
Now just think, if you had a road bike....you could easily come in first!! You go, girl!

Gin:)

YEA, Allison!!! Congratulations! That's awesome that you came in second . . . and on a mountain bike. Yikes! It's also awesome that you got out there and did it despite your hesitation about doing it by yourself. Way to go!!!

Thank you sooooo much! I'll try and get the pictures up tonight--they're all really blurry, though. You can't see much :(. I'm still on such a high! I feel so accomplished. And having you guys in my head cheering me on made it so much easier! Thanks--you all are the best!!!!!!!! :D :)

Awesome job Allison! 2nd place in your age group with NO training and on a mountain bike!! Wow!! You rock girl!

Jonahnah
Chocolate IS the answer, regardless of the question.

Allison thats fantastic and here you were wondering if you should do it earlier this week :7

Good for you ! YEAH!!!

I logged on specifically to see if you did the race!

Congratulations and cannot wait to see the pictures! :)

Mary

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.