Glassboro RT Facebook group.

Ly10up

Cathlete
Hi all,

A bunch of us are enjoying a face book group created for 2013 roadtrippers, by 2013 roadtrippers. All are welcomed, and if you would like to be part, and aren't already, please message me here on the forums, and I will be happy to add you.

Counting down to July!!!

Just to catch up anyone who doesn't do facebook, here are some of the popular topics that have been discussed lately in the facebook group.

-coin belts for the Zumba class that Gladys usually teaches Saturday night. We can sound good even if we do not look good, lol.

-boxing gloves if you like to use them for kick boxing

Please do not feel that either of these items are required. We just want to make sure anyone who is new or who hasn't been to a road trip in awhile doesn't feel left out because they didn't have an inside scoop:)

Hi all,

A bunch of us are enjoying a face book group created for 2013 roadtrippers, by 2013 roadtrippers. All are welcomed, and if you would like to be part, and aren't already, please message me here on the forums, and I will be happy to add you.

Counting down to July!!!

Please add me! Mare Eichmann. Thanks so much:)

Suzy

I sent you a friend request on FB so I can add you. I don't know any other way to do it. Maybe Melissa can another way. :)

Hi all,

Counting down to July!!!

Hi, could u please add Kathy Lapinski to the 2013 road trip FB pg? Thx!

Roadtrip FB page

Hi, Can you please add me to the Facebook group. FB name is Donna Olmstead Carr. Thanks!

Oh so this is how Melissa is adding new people to the RT group! I thought she was just psychic or something! ;)

Serves me right for not coming to the forums more often! :D

Welcome everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.