Girls Gone Strong

While I find this interesting, I have absolutely no ambition to lift this heavy. For me, I think keeping my squat max at around 60 will give me the desired health and body benefits I desire.

However, they are certainly doing great!

I'm tempted!
I just started another round of BB this morning. I love The Beast! :D

:eek: Yes! It's a great program indeed :D.

Do you have an EZ bar? When I started the program I was thinking I didn't need one...and then I saw the move in Build Legs where they do the 1 legged deadlift w/the EZ Bar in between the legs :eek:. That sealed the deal for me! I ran out the next day and picked up one of those bad boys. LOVE IT! I can feel an immediate difference w/ bicep, tricep, shoulder work.

LOL, I just hijacked my own thread :D.

Do you have an EZ bar? When I started the program I was thinking I didn't need one...and then I saw the move in Build Legs where they do the 1 legged deadlift w/the EZ Bar in between the legs :eek:. That sealed the deal for me! I ran out the next day and picked up one of those bad boys. LOVE IT! I can feel an immediate difference w/ bicep, tricep, shoulder work.

Yes. I have one. My husband bought it long time ago because it's easier to curl with wrist problems.

Awesome video Natty! I LOVE these women! :eek: OMG, when I saw them doing pull-ups with a small kettlebell around their feet I was like "WHOA!" I can't even do an unassisted pull up yet and they are adding weight to theirs! :eek: So motivating!

Also, I can't wait to get Body Beast! ;)

EZ bar in between legs lol

Hi Natasha,

sorry for hijacking your thread. This "EZ bar in between legs" move intrigues me and it is definetely going to make me add Body beast. What muscle do you hit while executing the move? What form pointers are like in Body beast? This move intrigues at such point i want to master it:D:D:D...it seems hardly GOOD on legs.:D:D oh well I want to be a beast too!:D:D

Please share your thoughts.

Take care,

Hi Natasha,

sorry for hijacking your thread. This "EZ bar in between legs" move intrigues me and it is definetely going to make me add Body beast. What muscle do you hit while executing the move? What form pointers are like in Body beast? This move intrigues at such point i want to master it:D:D:D...it seems hardly GOOD on legs.:D:D oh well I want to be a beast too!:D:D

Please share your thoughts.

Take care,

Check out this clip so you can see for yourself:
Beachbody Body Beast Build Legs Review - YouTube
@8:00min will show you the detailed move.

Let me just say this, my 1st time after doing this leg w/o, I had DOMS for 5 days!!! Hammies were DESTROYED.

Regarding form, Sagi demonstrates great form and pointers. I have absolutely nothing negative to say about this program. The warm-up and cool-down are short (only downside I suppose), but if I need more, I just play it twice for a total of 5min.

Beast UP ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.