Gift ideas for a first Father's Day?

Go to the craft store, get one of those plaster handprint kits, except put little Joey's feet in the stuff instead of his hand. You don't have to put them in for long and it washes off really easily. Would your DH like something like that? I did that for Sophie's Dad a few year's ago and he nearly cried.:)

Agree. You can buy one with frame. I got one for my DH. He was so excited. He has it in his office now.

WantFit

If you have a cute picture of DH and DS together you could frame if for his office, if he has one. Or you could even frame a picture of you and DS together instead. There are so many adorable frames out there.

BTW, how are you enjoying fitday? I'm getting ready to buy the CD version to use postpartum in the next couple weeks. In the past I have used the internet version. The CD has so many more cool graphics and options you can do.

I did the frame thing too and put my daugthers hand prints in the clay part and then a picture of the two of us in the frame part. DH loves it and has it in his office as well.

Katie

Hi Kristi...I am failing miserably with Fit Day! I keep forgetting to log in what I eat until the very end of the day and by then I'll be d*mned if I can remember every morsel of food I put in my mouth all day long! GRRRR!

Wendy

6/13/05 Some new pics added!Check out pics of Joey's room in the "nursery" album!

http://www.PictureTrail.com/wendymin

I'm sure you are doing better than you think you are. I bet you'll get into the groove of it real soon. It is hard finding time to take care of a newborn, clean house, do other chores, & try to eat well and register it all in the program. Have you had a chance to enter in the regular foods you eat into Fitday? That will save you lots of time later even though it is a pain at the beginning. Maybe if you have a small notebook & pen handy you can just write down what you eat throughout the day and then enter it into Fitday later. Just a thought. Good luck! Have you decided on a Father's Day present?

Some great ideas here but I wanted to post for someone that maybe doesn't have a gift yet!

I just bought BF a great hat and Tshirt (from his daughter when she visits us this weekend) that matched saying that "you're looking at the world's best dad." I got it from JC Penney & it was 50% off.

Old Navy had some cute tees too!

Christine :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.