GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

Hi all!

Again, a bit behind in reporting my wo's:
Friday - mind exhausted from work and body exhausted from the intense wo's on previous days, so made it a rest day
Saturday - did D9 for legs
Today - did D8 for back/tri's. Also, warm enough and snow/ice melted enough that we took most of the holiday lights down outside along with the normal chores. Still have some up, but the ground was slick so was not getting out the ladder. Already waiting for spring.

Belinda - I guess it's a good thing you are confident without holding on, but still be careful. I'm not sure our ceilings are tall enough to use one.

Heidi - Good job getting in your wo and cleaning ovens. that's a chore I don't like what-so-ever.

Time to steam some veggies for lunches, and hit it early. Hope you had a good one.

Good morning,

I did an oldie but goodie this morning. I did Keli Roberts (VHS) The Ultimate Step Workout. This one was one of my first step workouts back in the day's. I have to say" it's still a lot of fun without a lot of high impact". I am going through all my VHS's and see if I am still interested/or like the workouts. That should be fun. A blast from the past :) Yes, I am holding on to this one. I also did SBF UB Core 2 = 30 min. Her core workout is very tough.

I will be back later for personals.

Hi all!

Been fighting off the flu the past few days, so no workout and not much of anything else. Finally starting to feel like myself again. This was supposed to be the last week of STS and next week a rest week, but think I'll use this as my rest week, and roll M1 week 4 right into M2.

Belinda - You are still going strong! Just 1 disc left? It will be time to celebrate when that one is done!

Keeping this short tonight. Hope you understand.

Morning! Happy Friday's Eve to you both!

Well so much for my plan. I was doing great and worked out 4 days last week. This weekend a plate dropped on my left foot and
it turned black and swelled up instantly. :/ I think I cracked the joint/knuckle behind my big toe.

It is better but now it locks up and is painful to walk at times. I did manage a basic step workout with upper body yesterday. I guess
maybe it was too much.

Geesh I just can't win these days.

Oh Sherry Take care and get well soon! The flu is no joke. Hugs

Belinda: Awesome job on your workouts!

Today I will try a walking TM workout and a good stretch.

Take Care,
Heidi

Hi all!

Been fighting off the flu the past few days, so no workout and not much of anything else. Finally starting to feel like myself again. This was supposed to be the last week of STS and next week a rest week, but think I'll use this as my rest week, and roll M1 week 4 right into M2.

Belinda - You are still going strong! Just 1 disc left? It will be time to celebrate when that one is done!

Keeping this short tonight. Hope you understand.

♥ Get Well Soon!

Hi I am back to report my Workout completed.

13.1 TM program: wk 2 day 2 as a walker and used ifit for the hills
Yoga beginners BR: Vinyasa yoga flow day 1
Total body stretch #1

That's it for today!
Have a good one
Heidi

Hallo girls,

I went couch shopping in DC with my DD. We didn't buy a couch but we decided to go to Lidl a German grocery store that is opening in the US everywhere. I am so excited! They open one not to far from my kids house. They have fresh, baked German breads, Broetchen and Krapfen. The Krapfen tasted so good :) I think Aleisa and I spent like almost 2 hours in Lidl. Their prices are amazing! They will blow Aldi out the windows. The store was bright and clean. They have lots of organic fresh meats, cheese and milks. They also have household stuff, fitness stuff. DD and I bought barre pants/yoga. So cheap! In Germany I used to buy a lot of things in Lidl, they always had good quality items.

I did do SBF UB/Core this morning.

Good job today, everyone. I will be back tomorrow.

Hi all!

Feeling good enough today to go with an easy wo, so Fit Tower Beg Slim & Trim it was. About my speed right now - not too exerting. And it was after a dog walk, so I didn't need to push it.

Heidi - Oh no about your toe. You walked and did yoga, so it must be doing somewhat ok? I remember when I hurt my toe - very difficult to wo 'cause it didn't like being in shoes.

Belinda - How fun shopping at a store with food from home! Glad you and your DD had a good time. Eventually you will find a couch, but I'm sure the food was more fun.

Be back tomorrow. Until then . . .

Hi everyone,

I just finished my last workout in STS :) Eight month of STS under the belt! At first, I did the 3.5 month STS rotation. Than I decided to do the STS pyramid down :) Than I pyramided STS up again to start Cathe's Bodybuilding rotation. Next week is my recovery week, after that I will do the Gym Styles for a month.

Do STS in its entirety. DONE

Take one week off.

Do Gym Styles for one month!

Do the low impact series for two weeks.

Do Four Day Split for one month.

Do Shock Cardio Series for two weeks

Do STS Meso two and Meso three

Can't wait to go to the finish line :)

Diane Sue - I never heard of Sprouts? I am super excited for Lidl opening in the US :) Good job yesterday.

I also did SBF cardio barre = 30 min.

Sherry - I wasn't looking for a couch. DD is looking for one. We had a lot of fun

I will try to be back later.

Happy Saturday!

Friday was a rest day - we went to dinner in the evening and then just relaxed. That was about my speed.
Today I went to ballet class this morning, did a few things here at home, then took a 2 hour nap. Guess I'm still recovering.

Belinda - Fantastic job!I do remember seeing that bodybuilding rotation. Something to think about. Looks like the whole thing is about 9 months. That's a big commitment on top of the months of STS you've done. Big accomplishment!

Waving Hi to Heidi.

Hope you are enjoying your Saturday.

Good evening,

Today I did SBF stretch workout. DH and I took a short walk outside, it was drizzling outside.

I been very busy with Brawler today. He isn't doing so well :(

Sherry - it's a long rotation. I like it so far.

I will be back tomorrow.

Happy Monday!

Yesterday morning I woke up so stiff. I know it was from ballet class the day before. I planned to get my wo done later in the day, but then just needed a nap first . . . and you know where that went.
Today it snowed about 4". We finally had all the other stuff gone. Anyways, my commute home was slow, and the wo was changed to ShovelMax. Was planned to be a LB day, but I can switch it up for an UB day.

Belinda - Sorry to hear Brawler isn't doing well. I know you are giving him lots of love and attention.

As expected at the end of the day and after shoveling, I'm now tired. At least I'm having no issues sleeping. Until tomorrow . . .

Good morning,

SBF D23 UB plus I did my own bodyweight LB workout (squats, lunges a.s.o).

Sherry - thank you! I just hate seeing him like this :( Wow, you got a lot of snow. It didn't snow here, but it's cold and windy.

Heidi - what are your plans for today?

Have a great workout and day everyone.

Just a quick update:

Hello Ladies, I hope that you both are doing well. Sherry hopefully you have recovered from the flu. ♥

I have been sick since Thursday evening with a stomach bug. So no workouts at all.

I am taking it easy and hope to get back to my workouts soon again. This winter has been tough with all these viruses going around.

Fingers crossed that I will skip the bad flu! I was exposed to it possibly on Monday and I hope that because I was all ready fending off the stomach bug I will be ok.
:/

Thinking of you both!
Take Care,
Heidi ♥

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.