GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

Morning Belinda, Sherry and Allee!

Belinda: I am right behind you on the WO this morning. :) Awesome job on CTX step and shoulders.

Today:
interval run
ICE core 1

Time for a shower and work.

No workout yesterday due to work. Rest day needed. No sleep and headaches are acting up again.
Woke at 2am last night. Got back to sleep around 4ish I think. :/ Not feeling it this morning for my leg circuit so did a short run and abs.
Just enough to wake me up.

Have a great one Sherry and Allee!

BBL
Heidi

oh....

I am looking for a pair of good waking shoes. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Allee: It depends on your walking gate. I would go to a running/walking specialty store to test your foot type and gate. Shoes fit totally different for everyone. I like Asics or adidas. I have high arches and a neutral gate. Meaning not an over-pronator or under-pronator.

I hope you find a very comfortable pair.

Heidi

Morning!

Sherry: Safe travels for your DD! Is she going with friends? I wish her a wonderful time! How exciting!

Thanks Belinda!

Hello to Allee!

Today's WO:
RWH Circuit legs.

Off to shower and work.

Make it a good one!
Heidi

Good morning,

CTX Leaner Legs is done.

Sherry - safe travels for your DD! How long is she gonna stay?

Heidi - nice job on RWH Circuit legs this morning.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Hi all!

Wednesday was a rest day due to DD's soccer game.
Thursday was a 5 mile run, dog walk and stretch.
Today will be a dog walk shortly and then kettlebell wo in a bit.

DD will be in Hawaii for the week with my aunt, uncle and cousin - it's her spring break and an early graduation gift (DS did this, too). A bit more excitement because it's her first time flying alone, and mom may have been a bit more stressed than she was.

Belinda and Heidi - great job on your wo's. Hi Allee! Sorry so short - a few things to do tonight. Catch ya tomorrow.

Good afternoon,

I did CTX KB + biceps/planks this morning. Just getting around to post.

Sherry - good job with all your workouts.

Have a great Saturday, everyone.

Morning!

Workout done early.
RWH circuit upper

Yesterday 0

Saturday: interval run and Z KB Disc 2 WO 1. Still feeling it today! I have tight hamstrings.

Belinda: Great job on your KB and Pilates WO's!

Hello to Sherry and Allee!

Off to shower and work.

BBL
Heidi

Good morning,

CTX Upper Body Split and All Abs is done. All Abs went on forever :( I thought that workout would never stop. I felt like I was doing the same ab exercises for 36 min. Glad it's over, not sure if I ever gonna do All Abs again in the future? Way to long for me.

Heidi - nice job on RWH circuit upper plus interval run and Z KB Disc 2 WO 1 on Saturday.

Hi Sherry and Allee.

I may do a stretch this evening? Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Happy Monday All,

Belinda: too funny on the abs workout. heheh. that is exactly how i feel about all my workout.
anyway, great job.

Heidi: Great job as always. How are you feeling? How is your back?
Hope your work day is good.

Hello Sherry: How are you? Are you following any rotation for this month?

Today was Chealean Extreme. Just the right amount. Still deciding what to do about my rotation. not giving much thought. just gonna go with it and get it done.

Have a great evening.

Hi all!

Wednesday was a rest day due to DD's soccer game.
Thursday was a 5 mile run, dog walk and stretch.
Today will be a dog walk shortly and then kettlebell wo in a bit.

DD will be in Hawaii for the week with my aunt, uncle and cousin - it's her spring break and an early graduation gift (DS did this, too). A bit more excitement because it's her first time flying alone, and mom may have been a bit more stressed than she was.

Belinda and Heidi - great job on your wo's. Hi Allee! Sorry so short - a few things to do tonight. Catch ya tomorrow.

Wow... Hawaii. My dream vacation spot. hehe

Hi all!

This is quick: Sat - ballet class, Sun - 10 - mile run, tonight - yoga for runners recovery. Legs feelign great after yesterday's long run. good thing, because the 1/2 is this Saturday.

Belinda - All abs - I thought that was a bunch of shorter ab wo's - i'll need to take a look.

Heidi - How are the hamstrings now? Recovered?

Allee - enjoy CE! You'll find a rotation.

That's it - good night!

Good morning.

Kettlebell Kickboxing: Scorcher Series "
Power" and Baladea Flow is done. I had KB Scorcher Series for a long time, finally getting through them, lol. Not bad, this one got my HR up. Baladea Flow was a surprise, was actually pretty good too. I also did ICE MTB Timesaver : #1 Warm Up + Blizzard Blast + Stretch -- 23:13.

Allee - I used to feel like that. Find something you like and stick with it. I love walking.

Sherry - each ab workout alone is 10 min times 4 = almost 40 min. I think, one of the ab workout was under 10 min. Still long, lol! Good job.

Hi Heidi!

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Happy Tuesday!

So tonight was a 4 mile run outside, and, boy, did the legs feel heavy, which is surprising considering really how good they feel. Also walked the dog for wu and cd, then stretched.

Belinda - Great wo's today. Interested in hearing what you think of the rest of the Scorcher series. I've really been liking the kettlebell wo's I've been doing - short, total body and do get the hr going.

Waving hi to everyone else! Making it an early one tonight. Catch ya tomorrow.

Morning!

Day off on tues. Lots of errands to do.

Very busy today with work. Not sure what will get done at this point. I am also pretty sore in my upper back/shoulders from Monday.

Sherry: Great job on the run! :) I can't wait for the temps to be a bit warmer here.

Belinda: Awesome job on your mixed workouts! :) Great to get through your DVD's to find new ones that you haven't tried. :)

Allee: I am with Belinda on doing what you like and walking is great.

Off to get things done!
BBL
Heidi

Good morning,

ICE Rock'n & Sock'n KB Timesaver Premix : #6 Punching Combos: After the Warm Up you will do only the three "Punching Combo" segments from the main workout. - 24:21 and KB Scorcher Series " Strength " is done. There is no warm up or cool down in KB Scorcher Strength.

Sherry - I like the KB workouts too. Short and sweet. Nice job on your run yesterday.

Heidi - enjoy your day's off. I have a lot of fun going through my dvd's. I am pulling out dvd's I forgot I had :(

I will be back tomorrow.

Hi all!

Today wo - dog walk in the drizzle, and CycleMax during the hard drizzle. Nice to have the option to wo inside.

Also stopped by the library to get Hungry Girl recipe books. DH and I realize that meal planning and prep will be the key to getting in training runs on weekdays for the marathon because time will be the limiting factor.

Heidi - Hope it was a productive rest day. Are you still following the ICE/LIS rotation?

Belinda - Great combo today. I do like short and sweet wo's, but not always if they don't have a wu and cd with them. Guess it's good that you mix them up.

Waving Hi to Allee! Hope you are getting something done!

That's it for today. Hope you had a good one.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.