GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

Happy Friday, everyone.

SBF D40 Relaxation Stretch + 2 mile walk is done.

Sherry - how old are you? High fives on doing CF :) I couldn't do or do I have the desire to do those high impact workouts anymore. Good for you for doing it and keeping up.

That's it for me today.

Happy Friday!

Went to CF again tonight, this time with DH. He usually goes in the morning, but talked him into going this evening with me instead. I'm recovering faster, which is always a good thing.

Belinda - Sounds like you had a nice relaxing day. I do modify CF quite a bit - just don't have the strength and stamina of the younger people. but it is an excellent group, and everyone encourages you on wherever you are. And there are others there our age, which definitely helps.

Time to wind down for the night. Be back tomorrow.

Hi everyone

I did my workouts easier today, just getting around to post. I donated 3 huge boxes full of books to the library this morning.
SBF TB barre + 4DS LIS Shoulders/calves is done. Skipped the ab section, not a big fan of this one. I will do another one tomorrow.

Sherry - we are not in your 20's anymore. Glad you listen to your body and modify as needed. As long as you have fun go for it. I admire you for doing it.

Have a great evening.

Happy Sunday!

Saturday morning went to ballet class - loved it!
Today went to CF with DH. Calves were really tight this morning - must have worked them harder than usual yesterday. But after the lunges and squats in today's wo, the entire legs are just toast. Will be cleaning the house today, and since it's pouring all day long, meaning lots of up and down the stairs. This should be interesting. Hopefully we get things done so can finish off the day with a good stretch/yoga.

Belinda - Good job on your wo's, and excellent choice for donations. Yes, I do modify to what I need, and it still gives quite the wo.

Hope you have a good day today, whatever your weather. Be back tomorrow.

Hi everyone,

My workout for today: 4DS BC/KC premix #5 (weights first than BC). Needed to switch things up a bit. It was my last workout for the 4DS :) Next week I will play around with the Shock Cardio Series. After that I will do STS M2 and 3 again. I can't wait to get to the finish line.

Do STS in its entirety DONE
Take one week off DONE
Do Gym Styles for one month DONE
Do the low impact series for two weeks DONE
Do Four Day Split for one month DONE
Do Shock Cardio Series for two weeks
Do STS Meso two and Meso three

Sherry - you are doing great with CF :) Well done.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great Sunday, everyone.

Good morning,

Cathe Athletic Step (without the step) is done. I have a confession to make :( I had this dvd since it came out and tried it one time. Couldn't get the hang of this one and gave up. I was so frustrated! I actually had it up for sale once and pulled it for some reason. I am glad I did! I should have tried the dvd without the step, it's so much easier to learn the step moves. I can't wait to try Step Moves, that's another one I gave up right away, lol. I do enjoy doing step workouts without the step. No worry dripping over the step :D

Have a great Monday, everyone.

Good morning,

SBF D44 Spring Into Fitness 2018 Gentle Quick HIIT = 10 min + Lower Body Stretch-Target = 9 min plus Travel Fit is done.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. Have a great workout and day, everyone.

Happy Tuesday!

Monday was a much needed rest day.
Today was another CF day. Tonight we worked on squat snatches -quite challenging.

Belinda - You are doing absolutely awesome in your rotation! High fives all around. And especially with everything that has gone while you've been doing it. I totally agree on Athletic Step - great wo, and a fun one.

Be back tomorrow. Catch ya then.

Good morning,

STS Shock Cardio: HiiT - Pyramid + SBF barre + LB Barfoot cardio is done.

Sherry - thank you! You are doing amazing with CF. Keep up the good work.

Heidi - where are you?

Happy Hump Day, everyone!

Quick update on my MRI: I just got a call from my doctors nurse at Fort Dietrich. They just got the MRI this morning. My doc wants me to see Orthopedic. I have arthritis in my knees, which I already knew. The MRI showed something on the bone on my knee cap(?). I may need surgery? or injections with some therapy? So, for now I still keep everything very low impact until I see the Orthopedic.

Happy Wednesday!

Tonight needed something a little light, so after walking the dogs, in the sleet no less (which was after the rain), did Firm LBSII - mostly floor work, but a nice little wo that did just what it was supposed to do.

Belinda - Hopefully you get an appointment quickly, and can get an answer and treatment options. I can only imagine how frustrated you are. Sending (((Hugs))). And keep up the wo's - that's got to keep your spirits up.

Be back tomorrow. Until then . . .

Good morning,

MMA KB plus SBF Gentle Quick HiiT (10 min)+ UB stretch (14 min) is done.

Sherry - thank you! I hope it's noting. I will have an answer soon. For now, I will be very careful with my knee.

That's it for me today. I am in decluttering moods these day's. Need to keep going before I ran out of steam.

Happy Thursday!

CF tonight - pull-ups, back squats, and KB carries. Think that hit about everything. Exhausting.

Belinda - Keep in that decluttering mood! Your place will look great! We have hazardous waste disposal on Saturday - can't wait to get lots of paint cans out of here.

Until tomorrow!

Hey guys,

I did Cardio Core Circuit plus SBF this morning.

Sherry - it feels god to get rid of stuff that has no use for me anymore. Good job on CF last night. You doing amazing!

Have a great day!

Happy Saturday!

Friday - CF with DH - split jerks. Trainer helped me with my form, and now I can do more weight overhead without feeling the strain I had been with overhead presses and such. Liking this.
Today - ballet class. Our usual teacher was on vacation, so we had the "master". Wow! She worked on the intricacies of technique, and it was a wonderful class, but I know I will feel this tomorrow.

Belinda - Great wo. Today was hazardous waste day at the community center. Got rid of paint, cleaning supplies and electronics. Yes, so nice to get rid of stuff that's just taking up space.

Be back tomorrow. Hope you are enjoying the weekend.

Happy Sunday!

Went to CF today. Hadn't planned to run. WO included 200m(s) during warm up and finished with a 1 mile run. And rest of me is done from the pull-ups, push-ups, sit-ups, and thrusters. Trying to get house stuff and errands done because heading down to have dinner with the kids, them move a carful of DD's stuff home, since she's finished later this week.

Hope you are enjoying your weekend.

Hey guys,

I am back! Got logged out on Friday and couldn't log into the forum to safe my life. Customer service had to manually reset my password :) Cathe customer service is the best :)

I have lots to catch up on, BBL!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.