Getting it done for June 2014!

Back to report my workout is DONE! :)

All Out Low Impace Hiit with Core 1.

Have a good one! Off to work on the pool.

Heidi

Good morning,

I am done with 4DS, today I am starting the Shock Cardio series. I will tweak it a little:eek: I am starting week 10 with P90X3. I will do P90X3 MMX and I haven't decided what else I will do?

Heidi - glad you had a good time and had lots of fun with your aunts. Mowing this lawn for over 2 hours, that's a lot of grass:confused: WOW, you sure got your work in. Good job with your workouts this weekend.

Hi Sherry and Karen.

Hi to the rest of the gang. BBL!

Morning!

Belinda: Nice job on your workouts too! So your doing STS again? Or is that STS cardio? Can't remember.... LOL!

Today's workout
XT Burn sets for chest, back and shoulders. Used my weight gloves to go up a little on all exercises. 1# per glove. :)

Off to work now!

Hey Sherry! How are you doing? Have you and your son started your rotation? What did you decide on?

Hello to Karen!

Make it a good one!
BBS
Heidi

Hi all!

So, yesterday was yard work, laundry, and such. Really happy at how the yard is coming along. Since we have the new patio, we are motivated to get the rest looking good.

So far today, dog walk only, which is more than we've been doing lately, so the pup is very happy. Slower schedule and no rain. :) As for rotation, yesterday DS and I planned to start P90X today. However, there's been a bit of teen drama today - DS and his GF - so no wo yet. I'll give him today and we'll start tomorrow. DD has one more day of finals, then is ready to start running for cross country.

Heidi - ouch on the blisters. Grass growing here, too, but that's for DS to do. I'm happy with all the rain. Been transplanting flowers, so the cool, wet weather really helps. Embrace those DOMS!

Belinda - how are you liking the results from the bodybuilding rotation? Do you like how she has the progression laid out? Glad you and DH are still enjoying P90X3 together.

Just relaxing the rest of the night. Catch ya tomorrow.

Good morning,

P90X3 Decelerator is done!

Heidi - I am doing Cathe's Bodybuilding rotation. I am doing the Shock Cardio (taking a break from heavy lifting) for 2 weeks, than I will do M2 and 3.
Nice job on XT Burn sets for chest, back and shoulders.

Sherry - yeah, we are still doing P90X3. We started week 10. DH wants to do another round after we done with this one.

I will return later. Have a great day, everyone.

Good morning,

I am up early My lab woke me up around 3 a.m, he is afraid of storms I am giving him all kinds of goodie. Milk bones, antler bones, cheese and rawhide bones. Anything that keeps his mind of the storm. Poor little guy.

I will do P90X3 Triometrics today. Not sure, what else?

Happy Hump Day, everyone.

Morning!

Belinda: Sorry about the pup. I just hope he doesn't get it set in his mind that if he wakes you at 3am every day that he will be getting treats. ;)
Nice job on your workouts and rotation!

Sherry: Well today's the start of a new rotation. Good luck and I hope that your Son is able to join you. :) With his starting college soon I am sure this might be a problem with a relationship. Very hard for young adults to sort out.

Today's plan: XT burn sets for bi/tri.
I was so caught up yesterday with paperwork and work related issues that I missed my XT cardio leg blast workout. I have it on the schedule for Sunday anyway so that will be my goal.

Hello to Karen! How's it going on your end?

Off to it and then house stuff to get done.

Have a good one!
Heidi

Good afternoon,

SBF TB Barre 6, 55 min is done! The upper body portion of the workouts was tough:D I thought my arms gonna fall off:eek: And I only used #3 weights:confused: Suzanne used $2:p

Tonight I will do P90X3 Pilates, didn't had time this morning.

Heidi - amazing job yesterday. I didn't think about that, about the pup:confused: I hope he doesn't get used to it:p Last 2 day's we having lots of storms.

Hi Sherry!

Have a wonderful day, everyone.

Good morning,

P90X3 Decelerator is done. I am not sure, what else I will do today?

Have a great Friday, everyone. BBL!

Hey everyone,

Today was the last disc of M2. Since I took a semi rest week half way through M2 I am moving right on to M3 on Sunday. I can not believe the strength that I've achieved the last two months. I feel like a meat head. :)

Heidi are you doing the x train rotation?

Belinda love how you get a work out in and then say your not done for the day. :)

Sherry good luck with the p90x rotation. Doing it with DS might make it easier to get the workouts in everyday :) plus bonding time!

The in laws are coming up this weekend....dh and I stocked the fridge with healthy goodies. TTOTM is here though so they are in for a treat!

Work hard everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Morning!

Karen: Have a great weekend! Awesome job on finishing up M2 and your strength gains. ;)
Yes I am following XT 90 Day undulating rotation.

Sherry: Sounds like a good pick for your rotation. :) You start already?

Belinda: Awesome job on your workouts. Did you pick another one yesterday? ;)

Well yesterday was a bust for my workout. Just too much going on lately.

Weds. I took the day off from work and got a pedi. Thought this was going to be a no stress day...called my Aunt and my other Aunt just had a stroke and was admitted to the hospital. I spent the rest of the day there. She is home now and due to meet with the cardiologist tues to see what the next step is. They are saying she will need surgery. :/

YEAH it is Friday! Off to do my workout before something else happens. Doing XT Cardio Leg Blast.

BBL

Make it a good one!
Heidi

Hi all!

Sorry for being MIA. Dd is finally out of school now, too. Just as I thought I'd have my evenings free, life happens! We now have a car for the kids to drive, which meant spending my evenings this week going to see the car, going to sec of state for reg and plates, then back to get the car. The end result is that I should have some more time for me now that I'm not shuttling them everywhere, right?

Belinda - poor pup. Ours doesn't like the storms either, which she didn't seem to mind as much when she was younger. Getting a bit nuerotic as she ages, I guess.

Heidi - so sorry about your aunt. Niec that you could get in the wo's.

Karen - Awesome on the strength gains with STS. Hope you can enjoy your company this weekend.

On tap for us - lots of grad parties. Won't help the clean eating plan at all.

Back to work - just taking a break. Catch ya later.

Good afternoon,

I did P90X3 Decelerator. I know I did it that one a few day's ago, but it was on the schedule for today. I also did Cardio Tabata w/Stephanie V.= 40 min. It was like this 20 sec of high intensity followed by 10 sec rest and 1 min in-between exercises. I was a sweaty mess.:p My HR got up there too.

Sherry - hope things slow down for you. If it's not one thing, it's another.

Heidi - I am so sorry about your aunt! I will keep her in my thoughts & prayers.

Karen - fantastic results! Keep going:D

That's it for me today. Have a wonderful Friday, girls!

Good morning!

Well, DS and I are not starting P90X this week, but will next week. Right now we're getting ready to head out of town for my grandmother's funeral. We'll be celebrating her 94 years. It's doubtful that I'll be able to stop by, or even exercise for that matter. Right now waiting for DH to get out of class (he's teaching summer classes) and DD to get home from CC practice (yep, it's started already), so cleaning the house and getting things packed up.

Belinda - Keep up the great work! You are doing awesome!

Waving hi to Heidi and Karen.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.