Getting it done for July 2014!

Good afternoon,

Had a huge sinus headache since this morning, the meds finally kicked in. Not sure, if I get a workout in/or want to do one at this point:eek:

Sherry - looks like you worked your UB good yesterday. Nicely done! Oh, I think it's my 5th round:eek: I think, not sure if this one counts as 6:eek: Since am not doing M1? I say, 5th:eek: You are kicking butt today with your workouts. Enjoy your evening. Did you preorder Cathe's new ones:eek: I am still on the fence about those:rolleyes:

Hi Heidi and Karen.

Morning!

Belinda: Sounds like the meds finally kicked in so you could kick butt. :) Nice job!

Sherry: Awesome job on your workout! :)

Friday for me was super hectic and so no workout.

Saturday I did yard work. OI! I felt like I popped my right bicep in doing so. Still sore today....no burn sets for sure!

Plan for this morning: Day 3 of my Daily Hiit Transformer challenge. It is lower body...
May add in either a run or bike..not sure just yet.

Hi to Karen! :)

Have a great Sunday all!
BBS
Heidi

Quick post - dog walk, legs & back and ARX all done. Plus laundry, cleaning house, yard work, and company over to watch a soccer game. Exhausted!

Belinda - Hope your headache is gone. I have been getting it done lately. Taking advantage of the kids' "down" time and taking care of me. Yes, I did order Cathe's newest series. I've liked XTrain a lot, and this seems like a cross between that and STS. Can't wait for it.

Heidi - Did you add in a run? How are you liking the daily HiiT's? I know what you mean about yard work. But ours has definitely needed the attention.

Waving Hi to Karen.

Catch ya tomorrow.

Good morning,

Instead working out, I watched the world cup yesterday:eek: Great game;) They all played good yesterday.

I looked through my old computer yesterday and watched XTrain Tabatacise workout. OMG, that looks like fun! Really like the music too. I will do that one tomorrow.

Sherry - after watching XTrain tabatacise I will preorder too. Wow, you did a lot yesterday. Good job.

Heidi - did you preorder the new series too? Are those Daily Hiit workouts full length? I mean, can I follow alone? Fantastic job!

Off to get ready to do STS D22.

I will be back later.

Hi!

Belinda: nice job on D22! :) I like Tabatacise! OMG get ready to sweat! :)

Sherry: Nice job on your workouts! You are really doing great! :)

I did preorder. ;)

As for the Daily Hiit challenges they are on Pinterest. I am doing the transformer 30 Day one right now.
Summer Body Transformer Challenge | Day 5

I ended up doing a bike workout the other day from Studio sweat. OMG! 30 min was all I could handle. ;)
Studio SWEAT onDemand - The Source for onDemand Spinning & Training Classes

Today was Daily Hiit day 5. Mostly a shoulder workout. I am feeling it! Then did an ifit TM workout. TOUGH! Big hills in Sausalito California. Miles: 3.54
I did a warm up and stretch from XT legs DVD.

Tomorrow I plan on Day 6 of the challenge and Hard Strikes. It isn't that long so it will BE DONE! :)

Awesome job Ladies! Have a great evening!
Heidi

Quick post - KenpoX and dog walk done.

Belinda - I love Tabatacise! You'll sweat buckets!

Heidi - Cool! I'll have to check that out.

Good night.

Good morning,

I will do Tabatacise today. I preordered Cathe's new dvd's last night. Did you girls ordered the dvd's or downloads. Or both?

Heidi - thanks for the links. You also find Daily Hiit challenges on youtube:) I hear nothing but good things about Studio Sweat. Need to check them out. Nice job yesterday.

Sherry - you are kicking butt with P90X. The humidity is so high here, I can't take the dogs for a walk:(

I will be back after my workout. Have a great day and workout.

Last edited:
Morning!

Sherry: Nice job on your KenpoX workout! :)

Belinda: Have fun with Tabatacise! Make sure to have that towel handy!

I really like those bike workouts. I will do one tonight after work.

Today:
Hard strikes 34 min premix
then Daily Hiit Challenge day 6.

Phew! Ya it is super muggy here too Belinda! It didn't help with the rain last couple of days. Argh!

Hello to Karen! ;)

Off to shower and work! Make it a good one!

BBL
Heidi

Good morning,

I didn't do Tabatacise today, I ended up doing JS Belly, Buns & Thights = 15 min + Fat Burning Cardio =30 min and 10 min abs. I didn't feel like doing a lot of high impact today. Maybe I will do one tabata workout later:eek: I have to see how long they are first?

Heidi - amazing job this morning.

I will be back later.

Good afternoon,

I just did Tabatacise 1+2 w/warmup and cool down. Now I am done! It was hard on my legs:( My right heal started cramping up with all that jumping:confused: Not good for my heal spur/PF!

I will see you all tomorrow. Have a great day everyone.

Hi all!

Belinda you are so funny! Didn't get tabatacise in and then you did. Work it girl. Ouch on the heal spur.

Heidi do you subscribe/pay for access to all of those sites? It seems like you utilize them a lot! That is one thing I fear, I will pay and won't use.

Sherry keep up the good work with p90x! How are you liking it? We can't really prepare much for the elevation change in Colorado, but we've been getting in long walks and hikes every night to prepare our legs. Plus dh never exercises so he really needs this to get ready!

Today I did flex train and nearly died. Ok a bit of exaggeration. I was grunting and swearing under my breath. Lol I swear the lighter weights and faster-more reps are harder than sts! Wth?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good evening!

WO done - easy tonight - dog walk, 2 mile interval run, and STS STretch. Not a good run tonight - maybe I should have stretched good beforehand.

Belinda - Glad your tried Tabatacise. Can you modify so it isn't so hard on the legs? That is a real calorie burner. I just ordered the DVD's, as the wo area is not electronically sophisticated yet.

Heidi - Yay, hard Strikes. DD really likes that one, tho complains for days how her arms/shoulders ache. LOL! Pleasantly cool here, hence the easy run on what should have been a rest day.

Karen - Yep, Flextrain can get you. You should know better 'cause that's what she does on the RT's. Enjoying P90X - different than Cathe, but change can be good.

That's it for tonight - time to chill. Eventually (not sure when) I'll have more time to sit in front of the computer and discuss nutrition/recipes.

Catch ya tomorrow.

Good morning,

I will do D23 today.

Sherry - good job yesterday. I also ordered the dvd's. I used to order both, but really never use the downloads. I know I can modify Tabatacise, but what's the point on doing a HiiT workout if I have t modify everything?

Kirstin - good job on Flex Train. Higher reps will fry you good. Change is good.

Heidi - have fun with your workout today.

I will be back after my workout. Happy Hump Day!

Hey!

Karen: Nice job on your walks and workouts. LOL! I love Flex Train! The cardio mixed with weights really gets you good! You sore today?

As for the sites: bike is a year subscription. Started with the 7 days free to test out. Liked it so much I just had to sign up! The Daily Hiit workouts ARE FREE! Love FREE! ;)
TM workouts are also a year subscription. My DD has her TM here for storage..of course I have to take full advantage. HEHE!

Sherry: Great job on your runs. Love it when it is not humid! It is once again pouring buckets as I type. Went out this morning to take my Mom to her appt. lucky for me I had a rain coat. On my way home I had to pull over because of the rain. Flooding and downpours most of today. YUCK!
So glad to hear that your DD is taking advantage of these great Cathe workouts as well. :) I am feeling my upper for sure!

Belinda: Nice job on your workouts! Sorry about that heel spur acting up again. OUCH!

So today was a planned rest day. Glad I did because I have been only getting in 2-3 hours of sleep lately. ARGH! Was up this morning by 3am... :/
After my Mom's appt. I came home and crashed in bed for 4 hours. Really need to be sleeping better. Looking forward to cooler and less humid weather coming up soon.

Nice job everyone! Keep up the good work!
BBT Have a great evening!
Heidi

Good Evening!

Wo's done - dog walk, C&B plus ARX. Eating only ok. We're doing the cubicle shuffle at work, so today was packing day. For our break, one of my coworkers bought us all those little Haagen-Daas's. Very heavenly. And it was the little one, so only a little cheat.

Belinda - Great job on D23. Just how much are you lifting these days? I still think Tabatacise is a fun wo, even if you modify for lower impact. I'm just glad I have an hour each night to get in a decent wo (not counting the dog walks). Looking forward to the new series, too. Wonder when it will come - early in fall for when I'm done with P90x or closer to Christmas.

Heidi - Enjoy your rest day. Sorry about not getting enough sleep at night. Looks like you have a great mix of wo's to do, along with Cathe of course. It should all keep your stress levels down. Haven't heard anything about the move lately, so hopefully things are a bit calmer on the homefront.

Waving Hi to Karen.

Time to chill, and get some wonderful sleep with a dry, cool (50's) night. Hope you had a good one.

Good morning,

I am still here I am in DC with my kids. Yesterday went to a beer tasting at the National Zoo in DC, we got free tickets. Aleisa and DS were working, while DH and tasted beer. I am not a big beer drinker A lot of beer had flavor (fruity) wasn't for me. Before the event DH and I walked around the zoo. We had so much fun. Not sure, if we are staying another night? We took the dogs with us.

Sherry - LOL, I am lifting a lot again. Let's put it this way, I am up where I was a few years ago before I hurt my back . I know, I can modify Cathe's workouts. I hope we will see some clips after the RT. Not that I need more workout DVD's:eek:

Heidi - good job on your workouts. Hope you got more sleep and your mom's appt went well.

Hi Karen.

I will be back later.

Good morning,

I am back home. Had a lot of fun. Today I will finish M2. I am trying to figure out how to finish M3 before we leave in 2 weeks. Maybe I will double up? I really don't want to bring all the weights in the RV:roll eyes:

What are your plans today?

I will be back after my workout.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.