Getting Bigger and Desparate

SACMW

Cathe, Please help!
After not exercising for two years (and maintainingg my weight) I discovered FiTTV and you! For the last two months I have been diligently working out with you and others on the TV. I actually think I can see a differentiation between my butt and legs now, but, while I feel like I am getting more toned, I am also getting bigger in my midsection. My clothes are getting so tight and I am getting increasingly disgusted. Could I be doing something wrong with my core? If anything, my eating habits have gotten cleaner. I was expecting firm but smaller, not larger, please help. I really enjoy doing the workouts, but I was smaller before.:(

Cathe, Please help!
After not exercising for two years (and maintainingg my weight) I discovered FiTTV and you! For the last two months I have been diligently working out with you and others on the TV. I actually think I can see a differentiation between my butt and legs now, but, while I feel like I am getting more toned, I am also getting bigger in my midsection. My clothes are getting so tight and I am getting increasingly disgusted. Could I be doing something wrong with my core? If anything, my eating habits have gotten cleaner. I was expecting firm but smaller, not larger, please help. I really enjoy doing the workouts, but I was smaller before.:(

Hi, I am not Cathe, but what is your caloric intake daily? You may need to be a tad bit tighter with it and increase your cardio a bit.

I don't know if you have any of Cathe's workouts, but FitTv shaves quite a bit off due to commerical time, so whatever are your favs I may think about purchasing them. Look at ebay for starters if you do not want to pay the full price.

Also, I have found, FOR ME, that her circuit/interval workouts blast the fat off my faster and tone me quicker. So, look at some of her interval workouts: SJP, Circuit Max, Body Max, C&W, Bootcamp, HSA, HSC, etc.

Hope this helps, keep at it!!

Linda
"We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated."
Maya Angelou

Hi, I am not Cathe, but what is your caloric intake daily? You may need to be a tad bit tighter with it and increase your cardio a bit.

I don't know if you have any of Cathe's workouts, but FitTv shaves quite a bit off due to commerical time, so whatever are your favs I may think about purchasing them. Look at ebay for starters if you do not want to pay the full price.

Also, I have found, FOR ME, that her circuit/interval workouts blast the fat off my faster and tone me quicker. So, look at some of her interval workouts: SJP, Circuit Max, Body Max, C&W, Bootcamp, HSA, HSC, etc.

Hope this helps, keep at it!!

Linda
"We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated."
Maya Angelou

Thanks. I do think I am watching more what I eat, in fact I think I may not be eating enough. I'm going to try the three hour approach and see if that helps.

SACMW

I don't have FitTV but I work out to Cathe's DVDs all the time. I noticed when I started working my core using an 8lb medicine ball that my waist started getting bulky. Not exactly the look I was going for. I stopped using weight (but kept up the core work) and I am really happy with my abs/core area.

Clean eating is definitely a huge part of it too.

Tracy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.