Getting Back in the Game 3/26

dianet

Cathlete
I actually woke up to work out again this morning. I did the second half of Tracy Anderson dvd. The abs section was really not as difficult as I expected. I like Squeeze better in general.

Anyone else getting the new cardio dvds? I am trying to decide. I don't do the cardio I have now so not sure why I need more. But I do like that there are some shorter workouts.

Good Morning!

Hi Diane -- Great job getting up early!! I have never heard of the Squeeze w/os. I should google them. I really haven't tried anyone other than Cathe and just about a year ago started with Cardio Coach. I pre-ordered the STS cardio yesterday and I need to stop thinking about them :eek: I am sooo excited! I have a lot of cardio that I don't do very often also, but the pre-order will save us close to $80 (cannot remember the exact amt.)!!!! Plus the 20% coupon! I can hardly wait to have so many new cardio to choose from :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I did CCV2 on my bike this morning. A little later than I would have liked, but I could NOT sleep at all last night. I didn't turn the light off until after 1am, then tossed and turned until after 3am!!! My DH needed to leave by 7am to go swimming before work, so I roused myself and made his lunch and b-fast to go :) It will be an extra coffee day :p

Sewing for us today. I finished my apron yesterday -- might need a few finishing touches, but overall done. I had some moments yesterday with the apron and iron! :confused: I could not figure out how to get the apron hems to stay and look straight while trying to fit it on my ironing board. First I had to clean off my ironing board to bring it in from the garage -- I have not ironed for YEARS :eek::eek: Then my bobbin thread was white and showed through on my fabric (red) -- had to rip those stitches out and re-thread my bobbin and start again. :mad: Aah, the joy of sewing :rolleyes:;)

I hope you all have a great day!!!! I will try and check back later for any news on what you're up to.

Hi all.

Diane, good job getting your workout in early. I pre-ordered and can't wait. Remember, I'm the hater who loved cardio.

Mary, LOL at where you keep your ironing board. Mine is way in the back of my closet and is a pain in buttinski to get out. I rarely iron too.

I don't know what I'll be doing fitnesswise this afternoon. Something cardio...

Afternoon all! I'm really busy at work but thought I'd pop in and say hi!!!

Tonight is STS #14, lower body. I sure hope that I have time to get it done. My son has baseball practice from 5:00-6:30 so we'll be eating a late dinner. Have a great evening all!

I ended up doing Step Blast. That is one of my favorites. Then I made a yummy dinner from the newest Cooking Light magazine. It was a roasted pork tenderlion served with orange-red onion salsa. Mmm-mmm good.

Dana, I was so glad to hear your boss stayed.

Hi everyone,

No workout for me today. I realized that I've worked out 6 days in a row, and my shins were really sore the last few days, so took a rest day. Still walked DS to school, so at least I moved around a bit.

Boot Camp class tomorrow!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.