General Road Trip Question for Cathletes

LaughingWater

Cathlete
This is going to sound really dopey, but I have to ask...

How many classes do you guys attend? Do you do all of them (I noticed one schedule has 3 classes listed for Saturday)? Or, should I say, do you try to do all of them? :p Or do you pick a few favorites?

I would imagine the temptation to take as many classes with Cathe as possible is great, though I'm not sure I could handle 3 in one day. I suppose it depends on the nature of the workouts.

Thanks! I'm so very curious about what goes on. (The extra workouts I'm doing must be getting to me, as I dreamt I was on a RT last night.)

I thought maybe if I start now I could train for that...hee,hee,hee, for next year, and after watching the SD video...they look like a fun bunch..the one comment a girl made was "I'm a nutritionist, and I know a good egg!" she was talking about the Eggland's. (my Mom used to use that one) Then there was a picture from the Jersey trip, with a girl & Cathe both looking off camera, just bursting with energy & excitement, yes, it looks like great fun.

Have not dreamt of it, but I did think that maybe any DVD (or trip) that has "Bootcamp" in it should come with camo pants! hahaha :D:D:D

I've been on two RTs. Cathe definitely figures you're going to go to all of the classes, so does take it a bit easy on you. If you're used to doing her workouts, you'll do fine (but may be a bit sore! ;)). Given the rare opportunity for live classes with Cathe (if you don't live near her gym!), I say go for it. Do them all, and have fun!!

Absolutely go for all of them. 3 workouts looks like a lot, but trust me, the energy, excitement and enthusiasm you'll be surrounded with will give you all the winds you need! ;)

Iris

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.