Gauntlet - Cardio Tip!

FitNut

Cathlete
Happy Saturday girlies! Just wanted to share a great workout I happened upon the past week.

If you are lookin' for high intensity, rockin' cardio.... try out the Gauntlet and skip the wt sections. If you just use your DVD skip feature you can skip right past all the wt sections and get a killer cardio workout in about 40 minutes. I had never thought of it prior but now it is one of my favorites:)

Just an idea in case some of you are wondering what workout you are going to to on this beautiful Sat. morning?

I did this workout last night, but included the Bootcamp leg drills - it was a great workout in just under an hour! ;-)

Thanks for the tip, FitNut and LizzieLiz!! I did it today and added on Boot Camp core only...what a GREAT workout!!

Robin

Glad you guys liked it! I did it again this morning. Today I did the cardio and the LB sections. Was great for a cardio and light leg workout:)

Don't ya' just love Cathe? There are just so many variations on her DVDs!

slnewmanpt,
I'm usually a "lurker", but saw your profile and must say when I grow up I wanna be just like you! You are awesome! :D

A friend in fitness,
Cara

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.