FYI: TL Fitness @ 40% OFF

Thanks for the tip. I ordered the Figure 30 -- Butt & Hip workouts --- based on their descriptions/reviews. I had several of Tracie's Firm workouts back in the day, and she always had good form pointers and routines.

Last edited:
Thanks for the tip. I ordered the Figure 30 -- Butt & Hip workouts --- based on their descriptions/reviews. I had several of Tracie's Firm workouts back in the day, and she always had good form pointers and routines.

ooh, this DOES look good! I am so tempted to get it. Can you post a review after you try it out?

thanks,

sarah

ooh, this DOES look good! I am so tempted to get it. Can you post a review after you try it out?

thanks,

sarah

Sure thing, probably in the next couple weeks (haven't received them yet). I figure these will be a good tack on to my leg strength days.

I have all the Tracie Long DVDs in the Reboot/Figure30/Focus/Longevity and they are all great additions to your workout. Tracie does a lot of body-weight exercises and some with a ball that are different than Cathe and you will feel them the next day, but they don't seem to be as hard as my favorite Cathes so I use them on my 'not so intense' mornings.

She's another woman that is in amazing shape, though! You'll like her form pointers.

Enjoy your DVDs!
Ellen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.