Future Road Trip

melagras

Cathlete
Cathe, any chance of a road trip to New Orleans or Memphis in the near future? Flying is out of the question for me - too expensive.

Thanks for asking :D We always write down all location requests and then see if we can make them happen. I'll put yours on the list :)

Well in that case I know it's typically hot here and we don't have the ocean near by, but would you all consider Phoenix, Arizona please?

European Road Trip!!!!

What about southern Europe? A sunny, friendly little country called Portugal ;)

Boston! Pretty please!!!

Wow, lots of us in this area Cathe :D We'll even take you on a duck tour and say "pahk the cah in Hahvahd yahd" as many times as you want even though that normally irritates the locals LOL

Last edited:
Boston! Pretty please!!!

Wow, lots of us in this area Cathe :D We'll even take you on a duck tour and say "pahk the cah in Hahvahd yahd" as many times as you want even though that normally irritates the locals LOL

yeah- my Boston accent is pretty much non-existent (unless I get angry and then some of my r's tend to disappear! lol!) On the Texas roadtrip no one commented on my accent until I used the expression "bang a left" when giving directions to the resort bathroom! haha! Apparently that must be a New England "thang" :)

yeah- my Boston accent is pretty much non-existent (unless I get angry and then some of my r's tend to disappear! lol!) On the Texas roadtrip no one commented on my accent until I used the expression "bang a left" when giving directions to the resort bathroom! haha! Apparently that must be a New England "thang" :)

Ha! I didn't know that was a New England thing!!! I definitely would have followed your directions without a second thought LOL. We like to make up our own words up here...bubbler, packie, statie, pissa, etc, why not phrases too!

Ha! I didn't know that was a New England thing!!! I definitely would have followed your directions without a second thought LOL. We like to make up our own words up here...bubbler, packie, statie, pissa, etc, why not phrases too!

See Cathe- you could leave Boston with a whole new vocabulary! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.