Foxy Fusionistas - May

Today was....TA Perfect Design Level 1 work out (all but arms - COULD.NOT.FOLLOW.!!!!), 10@30/30 of heavy one arm swings, 10@30/30 of Standing Band Glute Kick Backs on Right, 10@30/30 of bodyweight lunges right to jumping lunges to bodyweight lunges left to jumping lunges, so on and so forth, and last but not least 10@30/30 of Standing Band Glute Kick Backs on the Left. MY.LEGS.ARE.FRIED.!!!!!!! :eek:

Today's work out was TA Perfect Design Series Level 2 Lower Body and Ab work. The waist and arm work is too confusing in this series for me to follow. :eek: Then I did 3@15/30 of each of the following upper body exercises with my blue Cathe band - Back rows, Bicep curls, Push ups (no band), Side shoulder raises. I was burnin' all over when I was done with this work out! ;)

Good morning!! :cool:

That's ok about going MIA Wendy, it happens.:rolleyes:

I'll be back in a bit to report my workouts. :)

Good Morning Ladies. Happy Hump Day!;)

I ran a couple of miles with clients I was training in the park for my boss last night. It was muggy, hot, and awful but totally wiped away the foul mood I had been in all day so it was totally worth it! :D

I don't have tons of time for it today but I am going to squeeze in a work out this morning and then tonight we have Karate.

Heading to work for a bit mid morning and then spending the afternoon with my mom going out to lunch and to the pool.

I am not on the schedule to work tonight which is disappointing BUT at least I'll actually make it to Karate class on time! :p

BBL to report my work out!:cool:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.