Former Firm workout person, switching to Cathe

RE: Also...

No..I am so jealous, I am a northwest firmie, I live in the Covington Area, near Kent Washington(suburb of Seattle).

Chalk another convert up!! I did do Maximum Cardio Burn tonight though, I need to take it easy on the big guns for a couple of days!!HEE!! HEE!! It only took me a couple of tries to get through a whole firm w/o(BBS1 and BBS's that is)but with Cathe it might be a couple of years!!!:p

Hello,
Yet another Firmie, hi Annabelle...how is everybody? Does anyone have any Cathe Dvd's for sale? Not as easy on the pockets as the Firmies were. :)

HI IM NEW TO CATHIE TO.I HAVE BEEN DOING THE FIRM FOR ABOUT 2 MONTHS AND HEARD ABOUT CATHIE.MY QUESTION IS WHICH WORKOUT VIDEOS SHOULD I START OUT WITH.I AM MOSTLY INTERESTED IN UPPER AND LOWER WORKOUT FOR TONING.AND HOW MANY TAPES DOES SOMEONE NEED FOR ROTATION?I STILL NOT SURE HOW OFTEN I SHOULD SWITCH VIDEOS WORKOUT.SHOULD I EVERY WORKOUT CHANGE IT?THANK YOU.

I ordered kick punch and crunch with Legs and Glutes, and it is wonderful. Kick punch and crunch is a better workout and better cued than Tae bo, and Legs and Glutes oh my goodness, kicks butt to The Firms, Standing Legs.
I just ordered Pyramid Upper and Lower body, it should be coming soon.
I have been doing the Firm for 2 years, and Tae bo for 4 years, I recommend doing the Firm for at least six months before starting Cathe's videos,unless you are used to aerobics and weight training.

Wow, lots of Firmies here! Count me in as another Firmie who has found Cathe. I had some of her workouts previously but didn't do them very often as they kind of intimidated me and I was concentrating on my Firms, especially BSS3. Well, I ordered Cathe's Basic Step to acquaint myself with her style and cueing and haven't looked back. I now have all 3 of her last series, have preordered her new series and have been gradually adding her workouts to my collection. I still Firm but not as often as before. I love Cathe's premixes and how I can modify an exercise routine based on the time I have and what I want to accomplish on a given day. My only regret is that I didn't have a DVD player in my workout room sooner as I have quite a few Cathes on VHS and find that her DVD's have so much more to offer in the way of variety and sheer number of workout options on one disc.

I feel that starting with the Firm and moving up to Cathe that I'm in the best shape and condition of my life. And I'm OLD! So I guess I'm a Firmie/Cathe-ite!!

:D

RE: Also...

Cathe is a "drug"when you prove it you can live her.I have bought all the dvd colection, except abs hits,in a matter of 3 or 4 months.I have preorder the 11 dvd of hardcore too. I can not stop.Cathe is an addiction. Her workout are fun and intense and she seems a real person working and sweating with you.I have used the firm too but in the time you discover there is no coming back.Honestly, I think there is no comparasion between cathe and the firm.Only Cathe can makes me working out with the intensity and joy I have now.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.