For those who follow rotations....

pixie9

Cathlete
Ok, so I actually finished the January rotation. My question: are you all taking a break until the Feb rotation comes out or are you exercising through? I'm breaking because I started to get some knee pain so I'm nipping that right in the bud with some rest. I was just curious how you all do it.

Carolyn

Hi Carolyn....I'd say to take a break with knee pain. I like P90X style rotations for that break reason. You do 3 weeks hard and heavy and then have a recovery week the 4th week and not lift any weight by just doing yoga, core work and stretching. I still do cardio though. So maybe you should recover a few days before the Feb rotation...:)

Hi Carole! Yeah, I agree about the rest. I don't want to take a chance on this becoming more serious. My knees are LOVING the rest! :)
I agree that a 3 week rotation with a 1 week rest week is a great rotation. Do you do Cathe rotations too?

Carolyn

I have done 1 Cathe rotation when the latest workouts came out. But ever since P90X I like the way it is set up so I do a type of P90X rotation using the GS series and S&H. I also like the recovery week after the tough 3 weeks...I hope your knee feels better soon...:)

I too agree that you should take it easy if you are hurting.

I did the Jan rotation and am now doing the CTX series this week until I can start the new rotation next week.

-Becky

Can I ask what your rotation looks like with the GS & S&H? I would love to try something similar to P90X. Seems like people have gotten great results with it.

Thanks!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.