? for Runathon

body-b-fit

Hey there! I just read your post...sorry! :p

I thought you preordered everything she had? ???? Have you gotten anything?

Go checkout Wendilee's website at body-b-fit.com. She has lots of specials going on right now and the October special will be over tomorrow. There is also a forum on peoples' reviews of her workouts.

I have preordered everything. I have received Bare Arms, Bare Legs, Bare Bellies, Basic Training, Yoga / Pilates Blend, and am currently waiting for Kick It! Kickboxing tape (2DVDS!), back2basics, the 100-rep workout, the body-b-fit kids workouts for my kiddos for Christmas, Oh! and the New Year, New You 2004 set of 7 dvds! I am soo excited about those. It is a 90 day program beginning on January 1st, with online support and everything!

I did Basic Training on Monday, and was unable to exercise until this morning. The squat and hamstring work did me in! I was sooooo sore. I loved it!!!! It is filmed by a beautiful lake. The production is not the greatest but the workout is good. The more Wendilee films, the better she is getting and the better the production. I have seen it myself! This morning I did Bare Arms. It is a good, tough workout. The setting is outside in a really pretty garden. Yes, it is a bit "rough" on the edges, but....just like when Cathe or any other instructor out there begins (look at Mindy Mylreas Jump & Jab, II and Sport Step), things don't always look as they do later on. It is the reason that Cathe pulled out so many of her first workouts. Sooo, back to my review, I liked it. It was like a 24-30 minute workout for the Arms and it was exactly what I needed in the amount of time I had.
I have previewed Yoga Pilates Blend about 3 times..have not been able to do it yet...tomorrow, I think, I really like it! It is set in the same garden as the Bare series and it is no-nonsense. Wendilee is really down to earth and it feels she is right there with you. I have no problems with her production, setting, personality. I like that at the beginning of the DVD she has a section, which you can skip over, where she really explains a lot about pilates, breathing, positions, props, etc. Really, really informative. This is not a D. Austin tape. Wendilee knows what she is talking about. Its like when your girlfriend talks to you, with funny remarks, etc. and you listen and respect her. That's my take on it....take it or leave it!:p

She is rather knew in the workout market, but I have a lot of faith in her, so much so, that I have preordered EVERYTHING from now until the end of 2004...(over $500) and that is about 20 dvds! Really! I respect her. Oh, and she just came up with a pre-sale for 3 more workouts!!!! Of course, I preordered...but, that is another matter...haaaaa!

So, did you like my review!!! }( It is my honest opinion.

Blessings from our home to yours...Runathon http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/lach.gif[/img]

RE: body-b-fit

I did forget to add that these workouts are not like Cathe's at all. Cathe's production level and toughness/choreography are unsurpassed}( . However, Wendilee has some exercises that I have never done or seen. I think her workouts are a good addition to my workout library.

Blessings from our home to yours...Runathon http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/lach.gif[/img]

Thanks for replying,

I preordered the whole shebang and only previewed a few a couple of weeks ago! I was surpised at the WHOLE production(even with the warnings I got ;-) and a few other quirks that I'm holding in the back burner til I see how the others are.

I'm in the very beginning of her batch plus she told me she came a looong way! So I am looking forward to checking out her workouts and also her individuality ;-)!

Which level of fitness do you think her workouts are geared to, so far I see alot of beginner instruction and no more than intermediate intensity but then again I'm at her beginning batch, does she move on and just go into the workouts without being too chatty(I thought maybe it was nervousness and hope she's more comfortable now)
Looking forward to chatting more about these ;-)

Francine, which ones did you preview?

I think she is at the beginner/beginner-intermediate level. Nothing like Cathe, though.

I want to see what she looks like in the upcoming workouts....I'll let you know what I think about her new kickboxing workout. It's supposed to be tough! :)

Franci!!!

Francine! I just saw a post from Wendilee over at her website about a whole bunch of stuff she is improving and working on, etc.. Wow. Really nice of her to come out like that and address the issues that have been haunting her since the beginning, and then some!...because people don't seem to be able to forgive and forget;). Go check it out. It is at:

http://newyearnewyouonline.com/Invi...T&f=2&t=67&s=f70d1094913475b5cc330a8346b713d8

RE: Franci!!!

Thanks for the link,

I'm VERY happy to hear that she's taking criticism constructlively to shape her way in the video business! I wish her ALL the best!

I'm gonna join her forum over the weekend, maybe this way I can be in contact with her better ;-) I tried emailing her a few times and even called her to talk about some form pointers ,behind the camera shenanigans and some other quirks but I already see that they have been mentioned and addressed!
She has a GREAT line up and a great personality , I only hope her production gets better( emailed her to contact Greg-Cia-that be the way to go) and hopefully her programs are BETTER SCRIPTED ;-)

She definielty has what it takes ;-)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.