? for Francine!!

RE: Francine

Thank you Francine. Yes, we are all in this together! We are definately an educated, intelligent group. And we learn from each other. It's so true what they say... the older we get... I never thought that I would be doing weight training, step, kick boxing, etc. at this stage of my life, but if I didn't do this I would probably be bedridden or worse. All I know is that I am at the age that my wonderful mom was when she left me and when I look at her pictures - wow - what a difference a generation makes. Sorry.. rambling.

Take care,

Iris :D

RE: Francine

Francine! :D

Thank you so much for the wonderful explanation and information! :) You are a doll! You answered so many questions for me....... some I had, some that came up while I was reading.... :) I've printed off a copy too. I plan to read it every time I find myself becoming upset about my abs! :( I've been experiencing the increased ab flab, nothing working, ugh! It's been horrid! My favorite shorts are too tight in the waist and they were just fine last year, actually a little loose. :(

Your insight has been a blessing! I plan to put your ab routine into effect right away! I am just loving all the suggestions, rotation ideas..... I hope I find a plan that is right for me! And one that I can be happy with! :)

Thanks a million!
Angie

RE: Kathy!

Wow Franci! What a thorough reply to me; like I said your the best. I'll start this on Sun. & will get back to you in 6 wks. w/my progress report. I'm going to log my measurements on Sun. morning & away I go!!!! Wish me luck! Thanks again for helping me. Kathy:*

Angie

Hi Angie,
glad you found this informative!

Hang in there! You WILL find a program that works for you!
Take care and Best of luck to you!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.