? for Daytona Road Trippers

bitmover

Cathlete
Hey, a couple of questions actually..... I know Cathe likes to keep some surprises, so without giving away anything she might want "secret", can you give those of us going to the San Diego RT a hint on which workouts we ought to be doing in the next few weeks so we have steps and/or stamina down? I've been concentrating on Step Moves, Athletic Step, and the hiit workouts, but it occurred to me that maybe I ought to get some of the MMA workouts in there, too.

Also... that last workout on the beach.... do you think it's possible to do that without shoes to avoid the sand in the shoe issue?

thanks.....

Hey, a couple of questions actually..... I know Cathe likes to keep some surprises, so without giving away anything she might want "secret", can you give those of us going to the San Diego RT a hint on which workouts we ought to be doing in the next few weeks so we have steps and/or stamina down? I've been concentrating on Step Moves, Athletic Step, and the hiit workouts, but it occurred to me that maybe I ought to get some of the MMA workouts in there, too.

Also... that last workout on the beach.... do you think it's possible to do that without shoes to avoid the sand in the shoe issue?

thanks.....

I dunno Beth...better to have the sand in your shoe issue, as opposed to the shell in your foot issue...I know from experience!

Have a great time in SD!

thanks.....

At Daytona Beach, the beach was still damp from the tide so the sand was nice and packed so not much sand in the shoes during the workout. Hopefully in San Diego you will have something similar. Unfortunately I've been on some beaches where the sand is loose even when wet. Hopefully that won't be the case in San Diego.

You could certainly do the group picture in your bare feet. We did a step class after the picture and that's when the sand caused me some problems. Luckily the boot camp class in the final class of the weekend so you can wear your shoes and clean them out before you wear them at home.

Hope that helps.

Beth!!! I just sent you my confession via e-mail. Will you absolve me of my sugary sins? Just wanted to say hello, dahling!

MWAH,
EJ

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.