For Cathe-Oblique Exercise on Butts and Guts

CynamonKis

Cathlete
Hi Cathe:

I had quite a hard time setting myself up on the ball to do the oblique exercise w/band that is done on this video. I have a difficult time balancing myself on the ball, I keep slipping. Had the same problem doing the oblique ball workout on CoreMax. Any suggestions on how to set myself up to do this right?

I really love this video, by the way.

Not Cathy but how big is your ball and are your legs at a 90 degree angle when you sit on your ball. I had difficulties doing core max 2 because my ball was too small.

Robin thanks. I will check the size of my ball. But I don't understand: should my legs be at a 90 degree angle when I sit on the ball before rolling to the side? Please explain.

And btw, I love your quote from Joel Osteen, I am watching him right now!

I believe she meant- to check that your ball is the right size, your legs should be at a 90 degree angle when sitting on it. Seeing that your ball is the right size should help the balancing issue.

Hope I explained it alright :)

Michelle

Thank you Ronne that was exactly my issue and these tips were great. My ball measures 77" around and what I did was just go back & watched that section of the tape very carefully to see how they were "setting themselves up" so I could do the exercise properly & things did improve.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.