For A Lean Sculpted Butt And A Strong Hard Body

janiejoey

Cathlete
Jennifit/Jen, wanted a rotation to include Insanity, Shock Training System (STS), Shock Cardio (SC) and Brazil Butt Lift (BBL). I took on that challenge and made up this rotation.

When there are two workouts in one day, you can break it up and do one in the morning and the other at night.

Attention: This is an advanced workout.

Note: Eat clean accordingly to maintain your body metabolism, get at least 8 hours of sleep, and drink plenty of water.

For a Lean Sculpted Butt And A Strong Hard Body

Week 1
Day 1: STS Disc 4, Chest, Shoulders & Biceps 50 min
Day 2: BBL Cardio Axe 30 min and Insanity Cardio Abs 20 min
Day 3: STS Disc 2 Back & Triceps 56 min
Day 4: STS Disc 6 Legs 56 min
Day 5: Insanity Core Cardio & Balance 40 min and Cardio Recovery 35 min
Day 6: BBL Bum Bum 35 min and SC Double Wave Pyramid 30 min
Day 7: Rest

Week 2
Day 1: BBL High & Tight 35 min and BBL Tummy Tuck 20 min
Day 2: STS Disc 16 Chest Shoulders & Triceps 64 min
Day 3: STS Disc 23 Legs 50 min.
Day 4: Insanity Max Interval Circuit 60 min
Day 5: SC MMA Fusion 50 min and Insanity Cardio Recovery 35 min
Day 6: STS Disc 21 back & Biceps 59 min
Note: This is a challenging week, but you can do it. Concentrate on using good form and you will be OK. There is nothing wrong in modifying.

Week 3
Day 1: BBL Sculpt 30 min and SC Cardio Core Circuit 51 min
Day 2: STS Disc 31 Chest & Back 68 min
Day 3: BBL Tummy Tuck 20 min and Insanity Cardio Recovery 35 min
Day 4: STS Disc 32 Plyo Legs 48 min
Day 5: STS Disc 33 Shoulders Biceps & Triceps 61 min
Day 6: Insanity Cardio Power & Resistance 40 min and BBL Booty Basic 20 min
Note: This is a challenging week. You will be tricking your body by using the same muscles as you did the previous day twice in this week. But, in my defense of overworking the same muscles, you will be using much lighter weight for day 1 Sculpting and heavier weight for day 2. For days 5 and 6, concentrate on your form. It is imperative to take your rest day! Also take advantage of Day 3 on the Cardio Recovery and do your best on stretching those muscles. There is nothing wrong in modifying.

Week 4
Day 1: STS Disc 34 Chest & Back 68 min
Day 2: STS Disc 35 Plyo Legs 49 min and Insanity Cardio Recovery 35 min
Day 3: BBL Cardio Axe 30 min and Insanity Cardio Abs 20 min
Day 4: STS Disc 36 Shoulders Biceps & Triceps 61 min
Day 5: Insanity Pure Cardio 40 min
Day 6: SC Circuit Blast 44 min and Bum Bum 35 min
Day 7: Rest for 1 full week or do an active recovery week

I'll be starting this on Monday with my Joey. Will let you know how it goes when we're done.

Enjoy,

Janie

Last edited:
Rotation Results:

I've had tremendous results from this rotation! It is by no means an easy workout and I would only suggest it for the most part to the advanced group. I'm an intermediate mostly person and when I did this rotation I had to modify all the way through it. Still, with good results.

I lost 10 pounds and a lot of inches all around my body. I'm one size smaller from when I started.

My strength has increased, but my body doesn't show the added muscle. I'm sure it is because I'm intermediate and needed to lose fat. If a person did this rotation and were high intermediate-Advanced, I'm sure you would see more tone and definition. I did notice my bum bum is higher and firmer. My flabby arms don't flap anymore, and the fat that was around the middle of my back is no longer. Also my tummy and upper legs and hips are smaller and firmer. This is in only one month with these results. I most likely will do this one again in the near future, especially with results like these.

What is really cool, is that I may now be a high end intermediate. By the time I was nearing this rotation, there were many many times that I didn't modify and that was the time when the workouts were more strenuous.

If you want to lose weight, lean out and get stronger, this is a rotation to think about doing.

Janie

Last edited:
Rotation Results:

I've had tremendous results from this rotation! It is by no means an easy workout and I would only suggest it for the most part to the advanced group. I'm an intermediate mostly person and when I did this rotation I had to modify all the way through it. Still, with good results.

I lost 10 pounds and a lot of inches all around my body. I'm one size smaller from when I started.

My strength has increased, but my body doesn't show the added muscle. I'm sure it is because I'm intermediate and needed to lose fat. If a person did this rotation and were high intermediate-Advanced, I'm sure you would see more tone and definition. I did notice my bum bum is higher and firmer. My flabby arms don't flap anymore, and the fat that was around the middle of my back is no longer. Also my tummy and upper legs and hips are smaller and firmer. This is in only one month with these results. I most likely will do this one again in the near future, especially with results like these.

What is really cool, is that I may now be a high end intermediate. By the time I was nearing this rotation, there were many many times that I didn't modify and that was the time when the workouts were more strenuous.

If you want to lose weight, lean out and get stronger, this is a rotation to think about doing.

Janie

I like the look of this, I'm going to try it. Any advice on what I should be eating?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.