Football Fans

DH just told me they were not playing tonight...they didn't want to steal the high school ball viewers. Maybe they are still playing but just not on t.v.??? Anyone know??

Yes..they are playing but you have to live in Miami or Kansas City to see the game. Direct TV told me they would replay the game sunday if you have the NFL package you can see it....I did really want to watch tonight...:(...Carole

Another big football fan here. In fact my screen name of DB1 is for DENVER BRONCOS #1!!! I am from Colorado and literally grew up adorned in Bronco gear starting with my Bronco pampers. I have adored football my whole life but really started to understand it when I was 10 years old. I used to love going to the games at the old Mile high. Those fans are nuts (in a good way).

I live in Arizona now and always wish the poor Cardinals well, but they will never rank #1 in my heart the way the Broncs do. My husband is from Europe and my family and myself did an excellent job of converting him from soccer to "real football"}( He loves it as much if not more than we do!

Enjoy the weekend of football ladies. I have to work all weekend so I will have to Tivo alot of the games (we have the direct TV football package so we don't miss a single game).

Rhonda:)

Ha Carole: You brought back such happy memories - I think I was about 12 when my Dad taught me about football. I use to watch with my brother and him as a kid. Such great memories.

Well the Pats HAD been awesome - what a great ride here. As a kid I never would think NewEngland would have a great team. Am upset Bruschi is coming back. I was really hoping he would come back in another capactity. I guess it is because my son can't play because of his brain aneurysm and is still very much a part of the team but in a different capacity and was hoping bruski would do the same as a coach.

High school game tonight and its a REBUILDING year for sure!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.