FitTv.....Is it just me?

Sarah...................................

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM DYING!!

I know exactly who you mean!! She drives me totally CRAZY with her nutty moves..she looks like a complete fool! OMG I am still laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) ;-) :D :p :9 :7 :+

If I could get my hands on "Sparky", I'd shave her head or at LEAST pull it back into a ponytail! I cannot stand the way it flops all over her face during her "frenzies"!

Sharon mann is tooooooooooooo perky! I get exhausted just watching!
What i'd like to know is how is she so thin and fit and have some much "chest", if ya know what i mean.
Never seen buff brides or extremists. But I like blaine's low carb kitchen. I see nothing wrong with low carb. People lose weight on it. And he is living proof it's working. Plus I just think he is funny and seems so down to earth.
How about fit cuisine? Good show, but the dude's voice drives me batty!:p

>
>Time to be totally cruel but honest...the woman on Sharon Mann
>that bothers me is the one with dark hair (I think her name is
>Sharon too and they refer to her as Sparky). She does these
>huge, exagerated moves with a TON of energy and I cannot help
>but wonder how it is she has that layer on her belly when she
>pushes it that hard!

YEP, she's the one!!!:p I wonder if she's ever watched herself. The guy in the back does the "advanced" move each time as well and manages to not look like a freak!

YES! THat's her! I have never watched the show long enough to catch her name. She is just ridiculous! I think I'd rather watch an Anna Nicole Smith reality show than watch "Sparky" jumping around.

Shirley

I just think if she jumped around like that more frequently she would rid herself of that spare tire!

As for Fit Cuisine, I think Jim spits all over himself trying to talk with those "no way there his" teeth! He can't talk with those crowns or veneers in! Can they shave those down for him?

Spa Finder is a waste of time but at leat they got rid of Fit Resort and Spa with the guy and the blonde woman (they both had boyish names, can't remember what they are). So glad that show is gone.

Hey, listen to this...I use to have FitTV on all day long...literally. My husband would come home and say "I'm sure you've already heard yadda yadda yadda (insert news story here)" and I'd say "Not unless it was on FitTV"!

LOL...I can't believe everyone focuses in on Sparky--she drives me nuts, too. Just so uncoordinated in her movements. It's a wonder she hasn't poked her own eye out yet. :p (OK, MEOW! A bit catty there. But seriously--she is demonstrating terrible form, and a beginner who doesn't know any better and tries to imitate her could get injured.)

I like Carribbean Workout when they have Pilates on, but their step workouts are so simplistic compared to Cathe that I can't watch them. Gilad is ok to watch, but I don't do his workouts. Just bored by the rest of the stuff FitTV shows.

I agree with you, but only to a point. There are some quality programming on that channel. It's true that they repeat a lot of the programs, but come on, the channel is young and just finding it's footing. Personally, I love programs such as House Calls and I am addicted to Gilad and Sharon Mann workouts. I guess we just have to take the good with the bad.

Sharon Man-iac. Good grief! And the horrible music on that show. I am waiting for Sharon and Sparky to propel themselves right off those circular "stages" they workout on.
The guy on Fit Cuisine is more than I can handle. Aside from his toothsome grin, he makes a hideous noise by sucking saliva through his teeth. Very unappetizing.

Fit tv was at its best at the beginning. It had workouts on all day. I got great ideas from all of them - even Sharon Mann. Gilad's new show is great. What we don't need is Spa Finder, Low Carb Kitchen, Gurus to go, Extremist etc. I don't get anything from these programs. I am afraid fit tv is going away from fitness and more toward these very non entertaining and non informative shows.
I am wondering why!! Does their research tell them that the viewers are not interested in fitness? Talk about dumbing down!!:-(

Seems like there are fewer and fewer workouts. How hard is it to finds some instructors who want to be on TV and have a following so they can sell some videos? Seems like you could fill up an entire day with them. Didn't Crunch used to have some show that was on today. Fit TV should just buy those.

Cathe is the only highlight for me.

>What i'd like to know is how is she so thin and fit and have
>some much "chest", if ya know what i mean.

I believe there is some "enhancement" involved there, if you know what I mean!

>YES! THat's her! I have never watched the show long enough
>to catch her name. She is just ridiculous! I think I'd
>rather watch an Anna Nicole Smith reality show than watch
>"Sparky" jumping around.
>

EEW! A thought: what about watching Anna Nicole jumping around with Sharon Mann!

>I like Carribbean Workout when they have Pilates on, but their
>step workouts are so simplistic compared to Cathe that I can't
>watch them.

I actually really like the Caribbean workouts with Shelley in the lead. They are simple, but athletic, and I think Shelley is an excellent instructor, with a lot of knowledge and attention to detail. I'd love to have some DVD's of her workouts (not just the DVD versions of CW, but all new workouts).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.