Fitnessfreak: I need help with arm slimming!

millalyte86

Cathlete
Hi everyone. I need a little help. I'm getting married next year. I workout about 5 times a week. I need some suggestions on how to slim down my arms. I do arms with heavy weight one day a week and light weights another day once a week. I do the same thing with legs. And I try to do about 2 1/2 hours of cardio (running or kickboxing) a week. My arms right now just seem bulky. They only look good to me when I'm flexing. What should I do to help me slim down and really off my muscles more?

-Lauren

Just wanted to chime in that I got my best results by cutting back on refined carbs and by doing Pyramid Upper Body and CTX Upper Body once a week, along with adding more circuit workouts to my rotations.

Thanks Stacy! i already aviod refined carbs. I was thinking of adding more circuits to my rotation.

Right now my rotation looks like this...
Sun- heavy leg work (standing leg work form legs and glutes and butts and guts)
mon- heavy arm work (gym style back, shoulders and biceps and g.s. back and triceps)
tues- hour of cardio
wed- 1/2 hour cardio and light arms (muscle endurance upper body and bootcamp arms)
thurs- 1/2 hour cardio and floor and ankle weight leg work
fri- off
sat- 1 hour yoga and 1/2 hour cardio

You may also want to do some searches for "tank top rotation" there's a bunch of variations on that. The basic premise is working chest/back twice a week and shoulders/biceps/triceps three times a week!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.