Fitnessfeak :-) special request for totalbody rotation

delphene

Cathlete
Hi Fitnessfreak,

Im a fan of your rotations ;-) and am in HIGH hopes that you can help me with a 90 day total body rotation for an upcoming special occasion ;-) Im going to propose to my boyfriend in barbados ;-) My Goal is Nov 16th ;-) Total body workouts 3x a week have always given me the BEST results that compliment my figure! They give me a tight tones lean sleek physique! I strayed away from them for over a yr with all these new bodypart workouts and split training rotations ;-) They worked well and gave me a thicker structure than I like but I did enjoy the variety! However, Now id like to get back to basics w total body workouts(like my good all classic firm days ;-) but BRING IT ON W cathe workoust or whatever you recommend ;-)

I appreciate your feedback time and expertise in customizing a rotation for me if you have the time! Your input on this forum is GREATLY APPRECIATED and I always look forward to what you have created!(I know Im not alone here because : You are the BEST at rotations )

Thanks in advance especially for reading this ;-)

your fan delphene

great to hear from you ;-)

My available workout schedule is 6 days a week and 1 full rest day! Whatever you think is best I will do since every rotation I did of yours was extremely effective ;-)
Thank you greatly for taking the time to create this for me!

delphene

Ok, this is what I came up with. Hope it works out for you.

WEEK 1
Day 1: Muscle Max w/ab work - 72 min.
Day 2: Low Impact Circuit Cardio Blast premix - 40 min.
Day 3: Legs & Glutes - 51 min.
Day 4: Step Blast - 60 min.
Day 5: Power Hour w/ab work - 1 hr.
Day 6: Kick, Punch & Crunch - no abs - 50 min.
Day 7: Rest

WEEK 2
Day 1: Muscle Endurance w/ab work - 65 min.
Day 2: Body Max 2 Cardi Blast premix - 62 min.
Day 3: Butts & Guts - 78 min.
Day 4: STS Shock Cardio 30/30 - 35 min.
Day 5: Drill Max Total Body premix - 52 min.
Day 6: Kick Max - 70 min.

WEEK 3
Day 1: Maximum Intensity Strength w/ab work - 74 min.
Day 2: Imax2 - 60 min.
Day 3: Pyramid Lower Body - 50 min.
Day 4: Rythmic Step - 60 min.
Day 5: Low Impact Circuit Body Scuplt premix - 47 min. (if no abs in this workout, add KP&C Ab work)
Day 6: 4DS Kickbox/Bootcamp Cardio Power premix - 61 min.

WEEK 4
Day 1: Muscle Max w/ab work - 72 min.
Day 2: Imax 3 - 60 min.
Day 3: 4DS Kickbox/Bootcamp Lower Body Weights premix - 31 min. + Gym Style Legs Floorwork starting w/Shin work - 20 min.
Day 4: Low Max - 70 min.
Day 5: Muscle Endurance w/ab work - 65 min.
Day 6: 4DS Low Impact Step/High Impact Step Double Cardio premix - 59 min.

Generic Terms:
Day 1 - Total Body
Day 2 - Cardio
Day 3 - Legs
Day 4 - Cardio
Day 5 - Total Body
Day 6 - Cardio
Day 7 - Rest

Enjoy!

WOW! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

I cannot express how much I greatly appreciate your time and expertise! This is an amazing rotation ! IT is Exactly what I needed and more ;-) OMG I am anxious to get it started tomorrow :)
THANK YOU!!!!!;-)
delphene

Hi Debbie,

I started your rotation this week, also! It looks fantastic, and just what I need!

Thanks so much!

Pam

This rotation ROCKED!

Debbie,
Im not sure where my initial reply was to you back in oct ;-0 but here I go again ;-) I cannot Thank you enough for this awesome kickbutt totaly body routine! I had the best results ! Im now gonna venture back into your totalbody format with the new dvds!

Happy holidays!!!! Your time and rotation expertise is always appreciated!
delphene

Debbie,
Im not sure where my initial reply was to you back in oct ;-0 but here I go again ;-) I cannot Thank you enough for this awesome kickbutt totaly body routine! I had the best results ! Im now gonna venture back into your totalbody format with the new dvds!

Happy holidays!!!! Your time and rotation expertise is always appreciated!
delphene

I am so glad you enjoyed and it and I hope you got the results you were looking for. How did the proposal go???

we were both surprised ;-0

He surprised me with keys to a new house ;-) Im in the process of moving now and loving it!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.