Fitness Glove recommendations please

MAYNARDSMOM

Cathlete
I need to purchase a new pair of fitness gloves. I currently have Cathe's blue fitness gloves but I am looking also at her Multi-use gloves or Strength Gloves. Would love to hear your input. :D

I had a pair of cathe's gloves, they never quite fit right. Although I do have big hands.
I ended up buying mens harbringer lifting gloves. They are great for me, good padding and the fingers aren't tight. I tried on several styles at Dicks Sporting Goods.

Melissa

I purchased a pair of Femm Fitale gloves and LOVE them!
I plan to purchase another color. I bought the camo with crystals.
animal print womens fitness gloves, womens weight lifting gloves, womens workout gloves

Thank you! I treated myself to a pair of the violet w/"diamonds" gloves and I love them. Very well-made and comfortable. Made of high quality materials, too. In addition, they look great. I'm going to ask the Easter Bunny for a spare pair, maybe in an animal print for those days when I'm feeling a little wild! :p

Last edited:
Thank you! I treated myself to a pair of the violet w/"diamonds" gloves and I love them. Very well-made and comfortable. Make of high quality materials, too. In addition, they look great. I'm going to ask the Easter Bunny for a spare pair, maybe in an animal print for those days when I'm feeling a little wild! :p

I'm glad you like them! :cool:
I bought the camo with pink crystals, and I must say, they are even cuter in person! I want another pair... or two. :D:D:D

Jamie Eason wearing blue.:cool:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...0532755574.419987.327738720573&type=1&theater

I just recently ditched the gloves for weightlifting, and I have to say, going glove-less is actually easier on my hands. I'm getting calluses, but they're not huge or obvious, and I lift pretty heavy. I have a pair of the pink go fit ones that someone linked to, and the extra layer actually made the bar pinch my hands more and gave me blisters. You might give it a try if you never have... just a thought :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.