Fit TV

mmis29

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,

I just want to say thank you for airing your workouts on FitTV!!! It's a great way to try out your workouts and for people to learn your moves and teaching style. It's helped me choose which DVDs to buy :)

See you on direct tv!

I agree!! I would have missed out on purchasing BC/ME if it weren't for Cardio Blast! This is how I decide what to buy. I am pretty picky and I like to be able to tape the workouts and sample before I buy. Can't wait to get the Pyramids. With back to school stuff and writng tons of checks for school, it'll have to wait till later. I know this is what I want next, thanks to Cathe on Fittv!:)

Me three! :-( :-( :-(
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Me too. We recently added digital cable and I was really disappointed when I saw that there was no fit tv.
Diane Sue

I'm very thankful for FitTV. I wouldn't be here writing, or have any Cathe on my shelf without it. I would have been blistfully unaware, plugging along with the Firm. x( So I'm super happy that I'm getting my butt kicked with Cathe's workouts!!:7 :7 :7

Tammy!

Lucky YOU!!! Watch it for US! :7
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

RE: Tammy!

ME TOO! I Want FIT TV! - I sure get enough channels dedicated to Food but not one dedicated to fitness and healthy livingx( HMMM - what does that say about our society in general?

I am spending a fortune to my cable carrier and not getting the FitTV. I decided to write to them and demanded (well, requested) airing it. The FitTV is part of Discovery chennels and this is the only one they are not carring. They responded back to me and will add it to their suggestion box.?.?. What ever that mean.

Cathe doesn't even get it LOL how funny is that, she couldn't watch her own show if she wanted to! I have cable and don't have it, but I my boyfriend has it through Direct TV, so I have Cathe's Fit TV schedule near the TV with all the shows I want taped highlighted. I put the boy to work ;)

I don't have FitTV either. But I discovered Cathe by being on another site's message boards and they were talking about her. So I went to her website and previewed her dvds and am hooked! I love how she gives a long preview and you know you're getting a great dvd. She's great!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.