Fit Tower

rcsaros

Cathlete
Not sure why but I just went and bought the fit tower. I have the fit tower DVDs and I actually enjoyed the leg/glute one. Haven't tried the others but plan on working those in.

Question I have is there a user guide online for the fit tower workouts? Has anyone done a rotation with them? Just curious how results were. I know everyone is different and eating is the main component in losing weight but wondering if these are good for toning. I am almost done with my LIS rotation and plan on doing a rotation with these workouts.

As I age, I am reaching for the more intermediate workouts. I don't need the kill me workouts anymore.

Did you use the DVDs without the tower? Is that doable? I´ve looked at that series but just don´t have the room nor the need for more equipment

Did you use the DVDs without the tower? Is that doable? I´ve looked at that series but just don´t have the room nor the need for more equipment
I think they are doable without the tower as long as you have a sturdy chair or something in case you need to hold on to it. I did get the fit tower and set it up. I think I am going to like it, now I actually have something sturdy to hold on to. I was using a folding chair and those are not sturdy, or was holding onto my treadmill bar but then when I turned my back was to the TV and couldn't see what Cathe was doing so that was good up to a point. But to answer your question, I think you can use the workouts without the bar.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.