Fit Tower

Mello

Cathlete
Is there any way we will be notified when the Fit Towers will ship? When we purchased the tower, it stated that they would ship mid-August. Will it be announced or will we receive any notice when they are on their way?
Thank you!!

I called them (FitTower CS#)yesterday and asked basically the same questions.
What I was told is that they are hoping to start shipping week of 8/15, but that's
Not a definite....he said shipping would be UPS and that if you provided an
Email address, you would get an email when shipped with a tracking #...

I emailed an inquiry about shipping date. Here is their reply to me. Woo Hoo! It will be soon!

Thank you for your inquiry! Your order should ship by the end of next week. When your order ships, you will receive an email with your tracking information and estimated delivery date.

Have a great day!

Miriam

Fit Tower Customer Service

I'm a little concerned. I got my bank statement and the fit tower was not there. No charge was taken out. I have an order number from the email confirmation I got. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Does anyone know where the orders will be shipping from? (meaning which state) Also, I wonder if they will ship them in the order
received? Peanuts, if they do, your order should be first !!! :)

ATP Developement, LLC
Attn: Fit Tower
835 Springdale Drive
Suite 206
Exton, PA 19341

This is the address listed in the Contact Us section of the website.

I think Peanuts should get hers first as well. She is always so helpful with information. :)

Yeah, I checked, they said coming from PA....and said orders shipped in order
Received....so...we'll see...if it is that address in Pa, mine should get to me the
Next day after shipped...I'm off on Friday, so I hope it ships by Thurs....I can
Put it together and Finally see how wide it is. 36" or 32"....Someone is wrong
I can't wait to find out. I've got room and barbell for either size, so it doesn't
Matter to me....except to find out :)

I'm also curious how it can be disassembled/stored.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I understand that part, the side bars & top will lift off the base, and
The base part sticking up on either side is shorter than the original so
Apparently that can slide like under a bed and I guess the side bars & top
Which will be together, can then be put under the bed or something, if you
Want to do that, or in a closet, etc...I think it will come apart like the first
One, except the base on the first one can't be put under bed,etc, because the
Two bars sticking up on the base are higher. My goodness, does that make
Sense :)

Is there any way we will be notified when the Fit Towers will ship? When we purchased the tower, it stated that they would ship mid-August. Will it be announced or will we receive any notice when they are on their way?
Thank you!!

Thank you Mello for asking this question because I've been wondering myself when the Fit Tower will be shipped or when it will appear on my credit card (I was initially charged and then it disappeared)! Yes, I'm impatient but now that it's mid-August I'm starting to question everything (hello, anxiety!). I'm a newbie as far as pre-sales go but it seems like forever since I ordered it and not receiving anything from the Fit Tower site other than the confirmation has made me a little nervous! I was going to ask but you beat me to the punch.... :)

I believe they said we would receive an email with UPS tracking number.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know exactly what you mean tlc93. I check frequently for updates for when the next shipment of new dvds will arrive! I drive myself nuts! We just love our Cathe workouts. It's like a kid at Christmas. Whoever receives their toy (Fit Tower) or shipping notice first, please let the rest of us know so we can start jumping and clapping!

I'm also getting antsy to receive my Fit Tower and DVD's. I just spoke to a customer service representative at Fit Tower and she informed me that they are going to begin shipment today and tomorrow. She said that our first notification that it has been shipped will be a charge on our credit cards. We shall see....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.